MCC Members

We can toast with a Pimms old sport.

2 Likes

I was nominated 1968, restricted 1987 and full member after the 1993 GF.

And I’d better talk to the membership committee. I’m sure I blackballed all you bastards. Took me a whole can of Nugget.

Now I’m a country member. I’m sure you all remember.

4 Likes

Go to the Salvos and get a shirt and tie for the occasion.

1 Like

I’ve been a restricted since 2006.

Fortunately Essendon hasn’t made a grand final in that time so haven’t missed anything

2 Likes

Renewed my membership today, which involved the upgrade to Restricted. And just realised the 2019/20 season starts Sept 1, 2019. Which means finals!!

Here’s hoping for some Essendon finals matches at the G.

7 Likes

I’m a poor man’s member (SCG). Although I get 4 tickets and get to yell abuse at Swans squibs every 2nd week.

1 Like

Sounds like an excellent membership.

It has it’s perks.

Test Matches are it’s time to shine.

1 Like

It’s almost like the MCC know that the finals start in September.

Paid my today too.

2 Likes

As a provisional member my mindset has been that the renewal only kicked in with the cricket season.

You’re right, it’s a v.good incentive to get the renewals paid up.

Nothing’s worse than rocking up to week one of the finals and realizing you havn’t paid up…

Well, you can’t get into the finals until you’ve paid for the next year. I think my account gets debited around the 10th. I’m a country member…only $500

Reminds me I should probably pay mine. It’s been sitting in my inbox for a few weeks. I had a quick look and I can’t see where to add my Essendon membership this time.

we remember

5 Likes

Half-volley on off.

1 Like

It’s part of the payment process, you can add it on/pay now. Or you can pay it at a later date.

1 Like

Impossible to forget.

And takes one to know one.

1 Like

I’m a provisional member and noticed that they opened a couple of Category 1 matches for us to purchase tickets for $10 to avoid huge amounts of empty seats, I’m wondering if this might happen if for instance we get a home final against the giants or crows?

What effect does it have to add it? I’m a restricted MCC member and a Bronze EFC member with reserved seats at the MCG and Docklands where I sit with a group. If I join the memberships together does that affect my reserved seat, which I’ve had for 19 years in the same place?