McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

Yep Cobber, Mrs Fox is Gluten Free, I get the Big Mac, she gets grilled chicken pieces only. They are actually good, tasty and fairly priced

gluten free is not coeliac

Yep, correct.

You are so clever at pointing out the obvious. So glad you are around.

1 Like

Not really, the likelihood of cross contamination is too high and we don’t have the space to have dedicated prep areas or equipment.

French Fries and Hash Browns are FFG.

Well? Where is it @mcdav?! Don’t ask then not deliver!

Heart Attack incoming

I had a couple of Beyond Meat based burgers recently, and they are just like meat. I had to remind myself the restaurant only did vegan food. It was that similar in taste and texture to a meat patty.

1 Like

That is just disgusting. Worse than the ■■■■■■■■ that is on the McDonalds secret Menu (a chicken breast with mayo between two cheeseburgers).

Wont let me use g-angb-ang.

Summer.

1 Like

Graçias

Mr mcdav - I would like to hear the justification on why it costs $0.60 for adding an extra piece of cheese (which is probably worth no more than 20 cents)

I believe it is to make a profit. Businesses often find it better to sell stuff for more than it costs

10 Likes

Cafe at work charges a dollar extra for lettuce in your roll.
It’s not quite squirty pub soft drink mark-ups but it’d have to be close.

Is it artisan hydroponic lettuce?

That ought to put a rocket , or roquette, under them.

These pricing practices are just the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

I guess the answer is… “Then why don’t you just add your own slice of cheese?”

Don’t forget you’re also paying for the persons time to add the cheese (tone person to add it to your order, another to the burger, another to mark on the wrapper that it has cheese), the convenience of not having to bring your own, the additional few seconds you are adding to everybody elses order, having to order, pack, and keep cold more cheese overall, having to refill the cheese bane more often, maybe more mess etc.

No doubt it’s a deterrent to stop everyone wanting to upset the production line by making alterations like more cheese, but maccas have worked out what price makes it worth their while.

I suspect you’ve thought about it much more than they have thought about it!

Lettuce not descend in to punnery, cos some people may leaf.

2 Likes

I do, actually.