McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

mcdav if you do nothing else with your life, make the breakfast menu run midnight to midday.

I don't think I've had the McDowell but I'll have to give it a go on your recommendation mate. I stick with the Drago most times I go but will branch out!

Drago’d it up today, with a side of chips and a pot of Mornington Pale. Needless to say I’m a happy man sitting at my desk this afternoon.

sneaky lunch time big mac upstairs at the elizabeth st maccas (flinders st end). They had the ch 7 lunch time movie playing on the tv up there. I’d never heard of a film called 'A Face to Die For ’ but i can tell you it includes a very steamy love scene featuring Yasmin Bleeth in all her 90s glory with her rack out (sans nipple thanks to the very well placed thumb of an accommodating gentleman). massive lol at the grandparents sitting right next to the tv with their kindergarten aged children, they didn’t know where to look.

1 Like
Grilld is the worst. Overpriced flavourless rubbish. Nice chips though
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Honestly what’s bad about it?

Its the actual burger. It isnt a great patty.

It’s not terrible. Had better, had worse.

I’m not saying I’d have it unaccompanied, but that’s kinda missing the point of burgers…

Hash browns should be available 24/7.

Big Breakfast needs to come back

Hotcakes need to be hade how they used to be

Why don’t they do a straight up bacon and eggs breakfast? The technology exists.

Why don't they do a straight up bacon and eggs breakfast? The technology exists.

Maybe they have an 'artery clogging quota' and they are too close to their limit as it is?

Maybe they have an 'artery clogging quota' and they are too close to their limit as it is?

I think they regard the quota as a minimum, not a limit.

Sausage & Egg McMuffin…lov’em

Could eat them all day.

Sausage & Egg McMuffin.............lov'em
Could eat them all day.

That's my point.
Is there any chance they open a maccas all day breakfast outlet? Like smaller than a regular one. I would buy a franchise for that tomorrow

Weren't Maccas doing/or are still doing all day hot cakes... If they can do that then I want all day Hash Browns and McMuffins.

That's my point.
Is there any chance they open a maccas all day breakfast outlet? Like smaller than a regular one. I would buy a franchise for that tomorrow

Operational issues to achieve this to happen would be quite big. New grills New UHC (product holding cabinets) would be needed (just a couple of things off the top of my head), then you would have to weigh up how many new customers its would bring in(i suspect not many), most would be existing customers changing their orders.

Some stores do and have tried all day hotcakes, if they were successful it would have been rolled out across Australia.

Hash browns should be available 24/7.

new vats (space requirements) would be needed as the vats to make hash browns are required for fries after 10:30

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.

"Can I get four sausage mcmuffins?"

"Sausage and egg?"

"HELL NO WHAT DID I SAY?!"

new vats (space requirements) would be needed as the vats to make hash browns are required for fries after 10:30

This is not a problem, it's an opportunity. If I ordered fries at lunch time and there was a hash brown or two stuffed in there -- I wouldn't complain.

The Sausage McMuffin is the Mark Baguely of Macca's breakfast. Simple. Effective. Severely underrated. Meanwhile Sausage and Egg McMuffin is getting all the play.
"Sausage and egg?"

The King of Muffins. Add in a slice of swine, extra cheese, 1/2 a hash brown and ketchup for a hangover buster deluxe

I don’t think I could eat anything with eggs in it from Maccas.

I feel much safer eating their eggs than those from a corner shop TBH

"Sausage and egg?"

Im with you, im all about the sausage mcmuffin, i order it as can I have a sausage mcmuffin no egg.