McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

Surely you would just take a dump in a changing room and hang on to your pound?

1 Like

Wow

First buying one of their fancy hankies to use as dunny paper? And then taking it back to get a refund? Someone’s taken a Brad Pitt in this snotrag.

1 Like

I have learned more rhyming slang in the last 10 posts than I have learned in the last 5 years.

3 Likes

Zorba the Greek? I don’t get it.

Leak

Not sure that in 1978 you could take a Brad Pitt
Reckon he would’ve entered the lexicon a bit later than that

An Eartha Kitt then!

1 Like

A Mr Magoo?

The bloke is a tool, but knows his burgers.

That’s rare… at my maccas the coffee taste burnt/bitter and the chicks strain the beans to an inch if their life before grinding a new batch.

Was shopping for the wife’s birthday present and grabbed the big Mac chicken in the highpoint food Court, take away cause I was on the clock. Farkers screwed me with a regular big Mac despite charging me the show case price. Farkers

1 Like

I don’t think my wife would be too happy if I bought her a Big Mac for her birthday. You’re pretty luck Ivan

7 Likes

Agreed, … Chicken or not!!

1 Like

Rolo just wants a fkn lemon pie.

2 Likes

EL MACO.

4 Likes

And the original McFeast sauce rather than the same mayo that’s on the McChicken.

And go back to steaming the buns for McChickens rather than toasting them.

Agree on El Maco, but it needs to be the original. I am trying to get it back but I am losing the battle.

McChicken - you can still ask for it to be steamed, and they will do it for you. Toasting is the standard across the world and we were the only market to do it differently.

Deluxe sauce won’t be coming back. Hence why it’s not the McFeast Deluxe any more.

Yesss/boo.

Yay.

Boo. It just makes it like The Big One, but with the standard Quarter Pounder bun rather than the big fk off one they had. Man that thing was good.

Not everyone is as cashed up as you. It also keeps me in a job so f**k off.

3 Likes