McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

I'm so addicted to KFC lately.

Infinity Likes!!!!

As long as it’s not the Zinger pie

Zinger stacker?

Chicken 'n' Cheese & Double Beef 'n' Bacon Burgers are now $3 each. Outrageous!

Chicken 'n' Cheese & Double Beef 'n' Bacon Burgers are now $3 each. Outrageous!

You can tell Maccas is getting expensive when the price of a meal is equal to a Grill'd burger

Zinger stacker?

Mm hmm. Whole lotta burger.

McDonald‘s bosses apologise after hardcore ■■■■ is accidentally shown in store
  • 4 HOURS AGO DECEMBER 10, 2014 10:15AM
893525-e13e1ad8-7ff0-11e4-b46f-9c83699de

X-rated serve ... Diners enjoying the late night McDonalds adult entertainment. Picture: Australscope Source:australscope

McDONALD‘S has apologised after setting up video screens showing a sports channel for customers - not realising that in the late evening the channel switched to broadcasting ■■■■.

The hardcore broadcasts went on for some time, luckily in front of an all-adult clientele, before staff in the Swiss fast food store noticed.

The incident occurred in Zuchwil, a town of about 8600 in the Swiss area of Solothurn.

Diner Steffen Reiniger went to the restaurant with some friends for late night burgers.

“We were only a group of men so it didn‘t bother us, although what would have happened if there was a family in the restaurant at that time, I don‘t know?”

893984-27230cfc-7ff1-11e4-b46f-9c83699de

Adult cinema? ... The McDonalds store in Zuchwil where the X-rated films were shown. Source: Supplied

An employee finally noticed there was a problem and changed the channel.

McDonald‘s said employees were asked to leave the TVs turned to the Eurosport channel, but sometimes workers “change the channel to please a customer,” McDonald‘s spokeswoman Aglae Strachwitz revealed.

On this occasion it was changed to a different sports channel that, unbeknown to the staff, also included a ■■■■ show. She said the mistake was pardonable.

“If our employees didn‘t immediately realise what was going on it‘s because they were concentrating on our customers and their work,” she said.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/mcdonalds-bosses-apologise-after-hardcore-■■■■-is-accidentally-shown-in-store/story-fnh81p7g-1227150894010

4 HOURS AGO DECEMBER 10, 2014 10:15AM

X-rated serve ... Diners enjoying the late night McDonalds adult entertainment. Picture: Australscope Source:australscope

McDONALD‘S has apologised after setting up video screens showing a sports channel for customers - not realising that in the late evening the channel switched to broadcasting ■■■■.

The hardcore broadcasts went on for some time, luckily in front of an all-adult clientele, before staff in the Swiss fast food store noticed.

The incident occurred in Zuchwil, a town of about 8600 in the Swiss area of Solothurn.

Diner Steffen Reiniger went to the restaurant with some friends for late night burgers.

“We were only a group of men so it didn‘t bother us, although what would have happened if there was a family in the restaurant at that time, I don‘t know?”

Adult cinema? ... The McDonalds store in Zuchwil where the X-rated films were shown. Source: Supplied

McDonald‘s said employees were asked to leave the TVs turned to the Eurosport channel, but sometimes workers “change the channel to please a customer,” McDonald‘s spokeswoman Aglae Strachwitz revealed.

On this occasion it was changed to a different sports channel that, unbeknown to the staff, also included a ■■■■ show. She said the mistake was pardonable.

“If our employees didn‘t immediately realise what was going on it‘s because they were concentrating on our customers and their work,” she said.
I demand equal treatment in Australia

They need to make the wraps easier to identify which end you rip off.

I’m running at about a 30% success rate of opening the wrong end. Makes it farkin hard to eat when it’s all falling out the ■■■■ end.

Also, the steak in the breakfast wrap is a bit too gnarly. It’s like beef jerky ffs. Can it not be sooooo dried out.

It sees expensive at the time too, $9.40 with a coffee, $9.45 in the meal deal.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/mcdonalds-bosses-apologise-after-hardcore-■■■■-is-accidentally-shown-in-store/story-fnh81p7g-1227150894010

4 HOURS AGO DECEMBER 10, 2014 10:15AM
X-rated serve ... Diners enjoying the late night McDonalds adult entertainment. Picture: Australscope Source:australscope

Adult cinema? ... The McDonalds store in Zuchwil where the X-rated films were shown. Source: Supplied

I demand equal treatment in Australia

Seems very very very similar to something I saw on a certain blitzer's Facebook somewhere in Europe...

I'm running at about a 30% success rate of opening the wrong end. Makes it farkin hard to eat when it's all falling out the ■■■■ end.
Also, the steak in the breakfast wrap is a bit too gnarly. It's like beef jerky ffs. Can it not be sooooo dried out.

Maccas brekkie is surprisingly expensive compared to lunch/dinner. Plus they just increased the price of coffee there.

I'm running at about a 30% success rate of opening the wrong end. Makes it farkin hard to eat when it's all falling out the ■■■■ end.
Also, the steak in the breakfast wrap is a bit too gnarly. It's like beef jerky ffs. Can it not be sooooo dried out.

Maccas brekkie is surprisingly expensive compared to lunch/dinner. Plus they just increased the price of coffee there.

Most expensive dishwater I've tasted..
They're drowning. Maccas will never be fast-casual food, and it's embarrassing watching them flounder.

Sell cheeseburgers.

Exactly right.

Not to mention that their advertising campaign for the new intiative completely undermines the entire rest of their business - “How very un -McDonalds…”

If they think that 20 something burger loving hipsters are going to go anywhere near one of their stores then they are kidding themselves.

right on the money. Not in a million years.

Maccas succeeded by appealing to the lowest common denominator. Moving away from that mentality is business death.

It doesnt matter if you can still get the same sh*t you could always get. You are essentially belittling your existing customers to appeal to people who will want no part of your business.

Seeing more and more places without drive thru.

and you know what? Ya get ya food quicker!!!

shaker fries FFS!

and I want a nacho burger god damn it

Apprently there’s roughly 140 best ever burger joints in Melbourne.

I can’t recall ever having a sht burger. They’re pretty difficult to stuff up.

They're drowning. Maccas will never be fast-casual food, and it's embarrassing watching them flounder.

Sell cheeseburgers.

Exactly right.

Not to mention that their advertising campaign for the new intiative completely undermines the entire rest of their business - “How very un -McDonalds…”

If they think that 20 something burger loving hipsters are going to go anywhere near one of their stores then they are kidding themselves.

If you’re prepared to eat in, hit up the Grand Trailer Park Taverna, corner of Bourke and Exhibition.

Ridiculous good. Go for the Ivan Drago burger, the Francis Underwood is also awesome (yes, their burgers are all named after fictional characters).

They also have alcoholic milkshakes, which break the bank but are totally worth it. There’s a salted caramel one with maple bacon and Makers Mark, and there’s a Kinder Surprise one with Frangelico and Baileys. Awesome

They’re drowning. Maccas will never be fast-casual food, and it’s embarrassing watching them flounder.

Sell cheeseburgers.

Yup… want to switch things up… Cheeseburger with bacon