McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

What are people’s thoughts on Maccas make your own burger direction?

What are people's thoughts on Maccas make your own burger direction?

it took them that long?

That lamb wrap has 33% more KJ than a Big Mac.

Who doesnt need more energy

50% of the people I see at Maccas.

It’s an effort just to get there.

Bacon & cheese toast in Spain is ace. They use nice bacon.

Free wifi is also life saving.

Their breakfast is genius…

I’m not telling any of you flouts about the burger joint I like. The wait time is long enough as it is.

I follow 8bit on Insta and salivate constantly. Need to get there.

its heaps easy to get to, short walk from footscray station.

also ask what chocolate bar they’re using for the chocolatebar milk shake, it changes, if you don’t like the bar, have the strawberry cheesecake one its awesome.

hotdogs are good too, but onion rings are ■■■■.

burgers you pretty much can’t go wrong.

Yeah…for Riolio…just get from Toowoomba to Melbourne and then follow these directions.

Decent burger joint in Puckle St, north side not far from Mount Rd. Great chips.

Apprently there's roughly 140 best ever burger joints in Melbourne.

I can’t recall ever having a sht burger. They’re pretty difficult to stuff up.

I was pretty disappointed with a gourmet hamburger place in Hawthorn.

Humburger?

Could be, although not necessarily.
Just checked their website and they definitely fit the $9 for bread, meat, cheese and sauce…lettuce is a dollar extra bullshit.
If you’re going to pull that, then the burger had better be ■■■■■■ awesome.
This place, which may or may not have been Humburger, was not.

Humburger?

EXACTLY!!!

McCafe will NEVER work

8bit in footscray is cray good.

mrburger is good too.

Yes, I live in footscray and im familiar with 8bits produce, rocket is considerably better Imo. Mrs ivan is in furious agreement with me on this.

i prefer mrburger to be honest, the one at vic market does it the best imo.

if you like mr burger you have to try rocket. i just read one of the funniest things ever on their face book page. In a customer review some bloke wrote of their “man burger” (dbl beef pattie, bacon cheese etc, its ridiculously large though suffers from structural integrity issues) - " this burger was so large it was pulling other smaller burgers into its orbit "

i cried laughing.

guess i’ve decided what is for lunch today.

Yeah but how many existing McDonalds regulars are going to see the new ads and think, “ugh, never going there again”

(hint: the answer is zero)

‘As a parent’ who’s kids love fries and nuggets on a road trip, I’d be more likely to go there now and try one of the more gourmet burgers. But to be honest could I be farked building my own burger? Probably not.

Give us hell, Quimby!

I don’t think I’ve had the McDowell but I’ll have to give it a go on your recommendation mate. I stick with the Drago most times I go but will branch out!

If you're prepared to eat in, hit up the Grand Trailer Park Taverna, corner of Bourke and Exhibition.

Ridiculous good. Go for the Ivan Drago burger, the Francis Underwood is also awesome (yes, their burgers are all named after fictional characters).

They also have alcoholic milkshakes, which break the bank but are totally worth it. There’s a salted caramel one with maple bacon and Makers Mark, and there’s a Kinder Surprise one with Frangelico and Baileys. Awesome

Yep, I’m a regular. Although a beer and pint for just under $30 means my addiction is expensive. Love the two above you mentioned. They also have the McDowell (Coming to America reference) and is a Big Mac rip off. Delicious.

Korzzi Burgers opposite the National Theatre on Acland St, St Kilda.
It’s changed hands but they’ve kept the sauce and the quality is still there.

I like a lot of the places down that way. Phamish, Rococo, there’s another one that does lamb shanks that I can’t recall the name of…

Maccas do a good Cheeseburger.

I follow 8bit on Insta and salivate constantly. Need to get there.