McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

I follow 8bit on Insta and salivate constantly. Need to get there.

its heaps easy to get to, short walk from footscray station.

also ask what chocolate bar they’re using for the chocolatebar milk shake, it changes, if you don’t like the bar, have the strawberry cheesecake one its awesome.

hotdogs are good too, but onion rings are ■■■■.

burgers you pretty much can’t go wrong.

8bit in footscray is cray good.

mrburger is good too.

Yes, I live in footscray and im familiar with 8bits produce, rocket is considerably better Imo. Mrs ivan is in furious agreement with me on this.

i prefer mrburger to be honest, the one at vic market does it the best imo.

mrburger is good too.

Yes, I live in footscray and im familiar with 8bits produce, rocket is considerably better Imo. Mrs ivan is in furious agreement with me on this.

mrburger is good too.

Is spruiking other burgers allowed in here?

Anyway rocket burger corner of flinders st and Elizabeth st in Melbourne. Little whole in the wall place. Holy smokes. If you want a straight up home style nothing fancy burger this is your new home. Well priced too.

Jalopeno burger is unfkgbelievable. SO good.

Delux cheeseburger with Jalapeños is amazing

shaker fries FFS!

and I want a nacho burger god damn it

Had one in Finland the other year.

Had a Veg McMuffin in Mumbai the other morning. Magnificent.

MACCAS TRAVEL BRAGS

EXACTLY!!!

McCafe will NEVER work

McCafe complemented their core business, not replaced it. Which, funnily they’re now trying to do with their McCafe variant at Sydney hospital.

They're drowning. Maccas will never be fast-casual food, and it's embarrassing watching them flounder.

Sell cheeseburgers.

Exactly right.

Not to mention that their advertising campaign for the new intiative completely undermines the entire rest of their business - “How very un -McDonalds…”

If they think that 20 something burger loving hipsters are going to go anywhere near one of their stores then they are kidding themselves.

right on the money. Not in a million years.

Maccas succeeded by appealing to the lowest common denominator. Moving away from that mentality is business death.

It doesnt matter if you can still get the same sh*t you could always get. You are essentially belittling your existing customers to appeal to people who will want no part of your business.

Yep. All I want to hear from Maccas is that they’ve got my back. They’re there when I need them with a cheeseburger to make me happy and nuggets to make my kids shut the hell up.

What about a maccas burrito?

Japan McDonalds has strawberry pie.

They also have strawberry pie in soft serve.

Most amazing stuff I’ve ever tasted.

If you don’t get these here by summer I will find you and I will…

They're drowning. Maccas will never be fast-casual food, and it's embarrassing watching them flounder.

Sell cheeseburgers.

Exactly right.

Not to mention that their advertising campaign for the new intiative completely undermines the entire rest of their business - “How very un -McDonalds…”

If they think that 20 something burger loving hipsters are going to go anywhere near one of their stores then they are kidding themselves.

right on the money. Not in a million years.

Maccas succeeded by appealing to the lowest common denominator. Moving away from that mentality is business death.

It doesnt matter if you can still get the same sh*t you could always get. You are essentially belittling your existing customers to appeal to people who will want no part of your business.

Yep. All I want to hear from Maccas is that they’ve got my back. They’re there when I need them with a cheeseburger to make me happy and nuggets to make my kids shut the hell up.

So true that it hurts

Tried the Maccas build your own.
Had beef, bacon, cheese, pineapple, grilled onions, jalapenos, chipotle sauce.
Tasted good, felt surprisingly small. Maybe I need to add lettuce for ballast.

$11+ is way too much for that burger. Glad I tried it, but still…I’m going to try the half-price hack if possible next time. :wink:

Also…pineapple does not go on the bottom of a burger.
KFC and McDonald’s know this, because when they advertise their burgers both of their images have the pineapple over the meat.
Yet when both of them build them, what’s on the bottom?
Friggin’ seriously. Get your ■■■■ together.
Whose idea is this and what is their address?

They still flurry the mc flurry here.

shaker fries FFS!

MACCAS TRAVEL BRAGS

I had a double cheeseburger meal in Ipswich the other day.

shaker fries FFS!

MACCAS TRAVEL BRAGS

I had a double cheeseburger meal in Ipswich the other day.

Ipswich is the worst city but has the best Maccas.
shaker fries FFS!

MACCAS TRAVEL BRAGS

Have never even considered going to Finland. What’s it like?

It’s my most favourite place I have ever been.

But what do you do, there?

See, when I think Finland I think eating whale. But there has to be more to Finland than just whale cuisine?