McDonalds Suggestions for McDav - and worker body-slams customer

Problem is for the last 10 years we have had the lowest sugar content of any McDonald’s in the world in our buns. So the old DF reg bun is no more.

1 Like

Haven’t used beef tallow for around 10 years.

They wouldn’t do it, sorry. But that’s not to say we aren’t looking at good stuff “like” this.

1 Like

People also believe Pig Fat in ice cream and nuggets are pink sludge. It’s all bullshit.

Wait, no, you’re saying there’s no chance :frowning:

Holy my goodness the sausage mcmuffins in vietnam :fire::ok_hand:t2::clap:t2::+1:t2::fire::fire::fire:

What have I walked into???

We have been hitting up the minions dinner box a lot lately. Those potato pieces are awesome.

1 Like

You go all the way to Vietnam, could eat any of the local delicacies, and you choose to eat Macca’s?

I was once in SE Asia for a month, and a couple of times a week I just wanted a stodgy, overprocessed, spice free burger.

Also, @mcdav: Samurai Pork Burger. Can you please make this happen here?

Thanks in advance.

I travel to experience another culture.

I also travel to experience their version of our culture.

They’re equally rewarding.

3 Likes

Interesting.

No, just interesting.

dang

1 Like

McDonalds is “our culture”? Yikes

Rolo’s macca’s obsession is scary. Bordering on cultish.

McCultish

3 Likes

You disagree that fast food burgers are a huge part of western culture?

No absolutely I don’t disagree. It’s just that our culture kinda sucks (and I like Maccas)

Maccas is American culture imported here & shoved down our throats with endless brainwashing ad’s & marketing aimed at “Branding” Children.

Our takeaway culture is Meat Pies & Chiko bluddy rolls mate, … or Fish 'n Chips, or a “Burger With the Lot”, . (W/ or w/out Pineapple / Beetroot).