Melbourne's Howe still un-signed

Howe is an attacking HB who can also play up fwd with his massive leap. Would be easy to gain since he’s a free agent.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/max-gawn-unlikely-to-leave-melbourne-jeremy-howes-future-unknown/story-fni5f91a-1227473173437

The Sequel

Not sure about them.

Melbourne are not exactly brimming with talented replacements yet they feel compelled to not sign them, even if it is for a few $ more than they are probably worth.

Would consider Gawn. Not Howe.

Not sure about them.

Melbourne are not exactly brimming with talented replacements yet they feel compelled to not sign them, even if it is for a few $ more than they are probably worth.

Melbourne have offered Howe a deal. A pretty good one.

he said nope

Wouldn’t want either.

I’d trade Buckets for Gawn. Or Bellchambers and something else (ie. pick or player).

I'd trade Buckets for Gawn. Or Bellchambers and something else (ie. pick or player).

Wat

Would consider Gawn. Not Howe.

Howe’s Gawn?

Gawn could be very useful

I like Howe but he is inconsistent

Howe

Rich man’s Hardy

Howe

Rich man’s Hardy

Apparently, 10x the player Hardy is. Or so I’m told.

I know sweet FA about either player, therefore they are spuds of the highest order.

I'd trade Buckets for Gawn. Or Bellchambers and something else (ie. pick or player).

Wat

Gawn is a gun, and will be one of the top three rucks in the game in a couple of years.

When it comes to Ruck’s, we should be happy to get anyone.

And then not play them.

Gawn is a great ruck, had a lot of injury problems in the past however. Melb do have Spencer as a serviceable backup however.

Gawn is the next big thing in ruckman. If Melbourne hasn’t signed him yet, it can really only mean he’s chasing massive coin.

Depending how massive of course… But I’d pay biggish coin to get him.

Gawn would be massive. Won’t happen but would be as massive as he is.

Howe is better than Hardingham but still inconsistent and we don’t need any more players like that.

Gawn looks the goods, would be a good get but I doubt we would be able to get a deal done.