Members Forum 2015 & 2016

I want to know how many goats fit in Little's Jet.

Little goat flyer…

I’m going along, but I don’t expect it to be a particularly productive exercise.

'For those unable to attend, the Forum will be streamed live via the Club website. ’

From the email I received.

I will be watching

Can someone ask who WSPHU ?

If you've registered you should have got an email last week.

DATE: Thursday 29th October, 2015
VENUE: Etihad Stadium, entry via gate 2
TIME: 7pm sharp, entry available from 6:35pm
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Please present your 2015 membership card upon entry

SCHEDULE:

7:00pm – 8:00pm: EFC presentations
8:00pm – 9:00pm: Q&A session

SPEAKERS:
· Chairman Paul Little
· CEO Xavier Campbell
· Senior Coach John Worsfold
· Board members Lindsay Tanner and Paul Brasher
· Football Manager Rob Kerr

KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
· Strategic vision
· Governance and finance
· CAS hearing
· Football review findings and key recommendations
· Football Program update
· List management and recruiting

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Beyond Sport will be open at Level 1 (Aisle 1) with an 2 for 1 Guernsey exclusive offer and plenty of other EFC bargains as well!

EFC Guernsey 2 For 1 Offer
Exclusive only to EFC Members attending 2015 Member Forum
Purchase any Adult Guernsey for just $99.95 and receive a Youth Guernsey FREE (includes 2015 Home and Heritage Guernseys).

The membership team will be present to assist with any membership enquiries.

A food and beverage outlet will be open from 6:35pm until the end of the forum.

TIPPA!

“if a train leaves a station heading west at 50 km an hour…?”

''

If you’ve registered you should have got an email last week.

DATE: Thursday 29th October, 2015
VENUE: Etihad Stadium, entry via gate 2
TIME: 7pm sharp, entry available from 6:35pm
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Please present your 2015 membership card upon entry

SCHEDULE:

7:00pm – 8:00pm: EFC presentations
8:00pm – 9:00pm: Q&A session

SPEAKERS:
· Chairman Paul Little
· CEO Xavier Campbell
· Senior Coach John Worsfold
· Board members Lindsay Tanner and Paul Brasher
· Football Manager Rob Kerr

KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
· Strategic vision
· Governance and finance
· CAS hearing
· Football review findings and key recommendations
· Football Program update
· List management and recruiting

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Beyond Sport will be open at Level 1 (Aisle 1) with an 2 for 1 Guernsey exclusive offer and plenty of other EFC bargains as well!

EFC Guernsey 2 For 1 Offer
Exclusive only to EFC Members attending 2015 Member Forum
Purchase any Adult Guernsey for just $99.95 and receive a Youth Guernsey FREE (includes 2015 Home and Heritage Guernseys).

The membership team will be present to assist with any membership enquiries.

A food and beverage outlet will be open from 6:35pm until the end of the forum.

TIPPA!

iced or jam?

I'd like lots of answers but I don't think they are likely to answer anything about the past. Such as To what extent did you allow external pressures to influence decision making over the past three years? Why did EFC never get on the front footy with regard to information in the media over the past three years? In hindsight do you think that it was a mistake to allow the media to run roughshod over the club for three years, with little in the way of correction to erroneous information coming from the club? In the even that the WADA appeal fails what are EFC intending to do to get redress for the players, the fans, but just as importantly to good name of the club? Does EFC have any plans to seek retraction from the media for many of the untruths and sensationalised fiction that has been printed over the past three years. And if not why not? Does EFC intent to seek financial redress for the damages caused to the EFC brand by the use of the EFC logo with a syringe superimposed over the top? If not has EFC sought independent advice on that and the previous issues? Does EFC intend to seek damages for the use of the word "drug dungeon" in association with the club, and by extension the players and the fans. Does EFC intend to seek damages for the tainting of fans as "delusional"? If not why not?

That’s it for now

Sure most of us could draft another hundred relevant saga questions in a few minutes. As has already been said I doubt management will want to go anywhere near this. I can see the upcoming CAS hearing getting a run but very little of the historical stuff.

Still tossing up whether or not to go. TBH, could do with a little saga-free optimism.

Dear EFC - Where is all our money or space in the salary cap? Why are we not using it to get players in as money always talks? What I mean is that Collingwood add Treloar and Aish, Geelong add four players and North Melbourne top up. Why didn’t we use it to acquire a small forward or mid fielders in the trade period when they were available.

Will Dodoro be knighted on the night?

is it possible to get a MCG games only membership? I currently have both Etihad and the G but is their a package where I can ditch Etihad as they decided to charge me a couple of hundred more for the same seats a couple of years back.

I know a lot of people want to fix Main Street, but I vote for a Monorail.

iced or jam?

nutella

I wont be going, but I hope not too many have my attitude towards it as to avoid Paul Little stuttering his way through a prepared speech in front of 60 scattered people, 20 staff and 500 empty seats.

So… when do we get our picks back?

oh yeah, and have a word to them about that “woosha” thing as well… thanks

I'd like lots of answers but I don't think they are likely to answer anything about the past. Such as To what extent did you allow external pressures to influence decision making over the past three years? Why did EFC never get on the front footy with regard to information in the media over the past three years? In hindsight do you think that it was a mistake to allow the media to run roughshod over the club for three years, with little in the way of correction to erroneous information coming from the club? In the even that the WADA appeal fails what are EFC intending to do to get redress for the players, the fans, but just as importantly to good name of the club? Does EFC have any plans to seek retraction from the media for many of the untruths and sensationalised fiction that has been printed over the past three years. And if not why not? Does EFC intent to seek financial redress for the damages caused to the EFC brand by the use of the EFC logo with a syringe superimposed over the top? If not has EFC sought independent advice on that and the previous issues? Does EFC intend to seek damages for the use of the word "drug dungeon" in association with the club, and by extension the players and the fans. Does EFC intend to seek damages for the tainting of fans as "delusional"? If not why not?

That’s it for now

Good q

That’s it for now

Good questions but I doubt, you'll get even a few words out, before you are silenced. If we do not win CAS in November, I hope the players take legal action against ALL those who have wronged them. That includes the EFC.
Will Dodoro be knighted on the night?

No need to sack him!

#BringBackDisco