Members Forum 2015 & 2016

Anyone else going to this? I can’t find a word on this supporters’ forum about the opportunity to discuss the club with Little, Tanner, Campbell, Worsfold etc. If you’re not going, feel free to send me a question to ask- seems like I will have a pretty clear run.

mehbers forum.

Can you ask them to turn up the volume for air raid siren next year please :smiley:

ESSINGTON LISTENS

Yes.

I’m going.

Been looking for info, too. Time, venue?

Been looking for info, too. Time, venue?

Members got an email recently with all the details. It’s 7pm Thursday 29 Oct at Etihad

If you’ve registered you should have got an email last week.

DATE: Thursday 29th October, 2015
VENUE: Etihad Stadium, entry via gate 2
TIME: 7pm sharp, entry available from 6:35pm
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Please present your 2015 membership card upon entry

SCHEDULE:

7:00pm – 8:00pm: EFC presentations
8:00pm – 9:00pm: Q&A session

SPEAKERS:
· Chairman Paul Little
· CEO Xavier Campbell
· Senior Coach John Worsfold
· Board members Lindsay Tanner and Paul Brasher
· Football Manager Rob Kerr

KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
· Strategic vision
· Governance and finance
· CAS hearing
· Football review findings and key recommendations
· Football Program update
· List management and recruiting

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Beyond Sport will be open at Level 1 (Aisle 1) with an 2 for 1 Guernsey exclusive offer and plenty of other EFC bargains as well!

EFC Guernsey 2 For 1 Offer
Exclusive only to EFC Members attending 2015 Member Forum
Purchase any Adult Guernsey for just $99.95 and receive a Youth Guernsey FREE (includes 2015 Home and Heritage Guernseys).

The membership team will be present to assist with any membership enquiries.

A food and beverage outlet will be open from 6:35pm until the end of the forum.

If you didn’t register and you’ve thrown out your 2015 card, any chance of being able to attend?

I’m going though I’d like answers about the recent past the agenda points to topics only on the future & I doubt they’ll be taking questions from the floor

If you've registered you should have got an email last week.

DATE: Thursday 29th October, 2015
VENUE: Etihad Stadium, entry via gate 2
TIME: 7pm sharp, entry available from 6:35pm
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Please present your 2015 membership card upon entry

SCHEDULE:

7:00pm – 8:00pm: EFC presentations
8:00pm – 9:00pm: Q&A session

SPEAKERS:
· Chairman Paul Little
· CEO Xavier Campbell
· Senior Coach John Worsfold
· Board members Lindsay Tanner and Paul Brasher
· Football Manager Rob Kerr

KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
· Strategic vision
· Governance and finance
· CAS hearing
· Football review findings and key recommendations
· Football Program update
· List management and recruiting

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Beyond Sport will be open at Level 1 (Aisle 1) with an 2 for 1 Guernsey exclusive offer and plenty of other EFC bargains as well!

EFC Guernsey 2 For 1 Offer
Exclusive only to EFC Members attending 2015 Member Forum
Purchase any Adult Guernsey for just $99.95 and receive a Youth Guernsey FREE (includes 2015 Home and Heritage Guernseys).

The membership team will be present to assist with any membership enquiries.

A food and beverage outlet will be open from 6:35pm until the end of the forum.

How many chips DJR eat?

I’d like lots of answers but I don’t think they are likely to answer anything about the past.
Such as
To what extent did you allow external pressures to influence decision making over the past three years?
Why did EFC never get on the front footy with regard to information in the media over the past three years?
In hindsight do you think that it was a mistake to allow the media to run roughshod over the club for three years, with little in the way of correction to erroneous information coming from the club?
In the even that the WADA appeal fails what are EFC intending to do to get redress for the players, the fans, but just as importantly to good name of the club?
Does EFC have any plans to seek retraction from the media for many of the untruths and sensationalised fiction that has been printed over the past three years. And if not why not?
Does EFC intent to seek financial redress for the damages caused to the EFC brand by the use of the EFC logo with a syringe superimposed over the top? If not has EFC sought independent advice on that and the previous issues?
Does EFC intend to seek damages for the use of the word “drug dungeon” in association with the club, and by extension the players and the fans.
Does EFC intend to seek damages for the tainting of fans as “delusional”? If not why not?

That’s it for now

Dress code: Orange capri pants

I'd like lots of answers but I don't think they are likely to answer anything about the past. Such as To what extent did you allow external pressures to influence decision making over the past three years? Why did EFC never get on the front footy with regard to information in the media over the past three years? In hindsight do you think that it was a mistake to allow the media to run roughshod over the club for three years, with little in the way of correction to erroneous information coming from the club? In the even that the WADA appeal fails what are EFC intending to do to get redress for the players, the fans, but just as importantly to good name of the club? Does EFC have any plans to seek retraction from the media for many of the untruths and sensationalised fiction that has been printed over the past three years. And if not why not? Does EFC intent to seek financial redress for the damages caused to the EFC brand by the use of the EFC logo with a syringe superimposed over the top? If not has EFC sought independent advice on that and the previous issues? Does EFC intend to seek damages for the use of the word "drug dungeon" in association with the club, and by extension the players and the fans. Does EFC intend to seek damages for the tainting of fans as "delusional"? If not why not?

That’s it for now

A good start. Should only take the whole of question time …and more, to address.

Can somebody ask Little, how many goals JoeD in 2016?

Those looking for answers re the saga will leave disappointed. I reckon the first thing they will say is that’s all in the past, we are now looking at the future (besides the outstanding WADA crapola which no doubt they will gloss over say they are confident on getting off 100%)

Those gunning for Little will also be disappointed, as he is falling on his sword at the next election, so what’s the point in standing up & saying he should be sacked over what happened to Hirdy.

Sounds like it’s gonna be a PR exercise, with pats on the back for Worsfold & that’s about it.

I’ll be going for sure. I’m sure there’s going to be some PR spin but I’m more interested in the club’s strategic vision as I think this plays a bigger part in our future than all the cr@p that has been the past three years. I’m interested to hear from Worsfold about how he’s seen the club from the outside & what he sees now from inside the four walls. I’ve no doubt they’ll be selling optimism (which I’m in agreement with) and it’ll be nice to feel some positive vibes about the club again.

I want to know how many goats fit in Little’s Jet.

If you didn't register and you've thrown out your 2015 card, any chance of being able to attend?

EFC membership told me if you’ve registered, you’ll be on the list and fine to enter