Membership 2018 - we got to 79,318

I still haven’t received the tickets, nor an SMS. Might have to follow your lead and wait on the phone to get them emailed to me to print.

Frustrating, to say the least.

Pack & card received.

Young master Pills is very much enjoying the booklet, loves a bit of embossing.

I don’t understand why some have and some haven’t got them. I get that 65000 is a lot, but some got their tickets weeks ago.

Seriously? Got this five minutes ago. What is going on at this club? Obviously a few seats left - lets offer them to the pleb members. Might get lucky. Come on EFC.

1 Like

Me too!! $350pp is a bit much!! Pay less for the AFL dinner package and that gives you 2 hours of free booze as well as food etc

1 Like

No card yet here either.

yeah, but will they get you your ticket in time to attend?

2 Likes

Does this new Bomberbot handle such inquiries?

Rang the membership department this morning, they’ve changed the recorded message to now say that if you haven’t yet received your card, a PDF ticket will be emailed on Thursday.

2 Likes

My membership arrived this morning :slight_smile:

I refrained from beating the postie to a pulp last Friday when I was told there was nothing for me… I just resorted to a tirade of threating verbal abuse and gestulating.

When I was handed my Essendon package yesterday, I hugged and kissed the postie passionately.

Our postie Bruce, thinks I’m a weird bloke.

11 Likes

Completely unacceptable for the club to leave it this late for cards getting out. I hope someone gets fired from it

5 Likes

2 Likes

I replied back to my invite to the $350 per head chairman’s function with ‘thanks anyway but I’d rather my membership ticket so that I can just sit in my normal seat’.
The auto reply said that I’ll be contacted in 5 business days.

7 Likes

Still waiting

Spoken like a true blitzer.

Quicker than a phone call

It finally arrived and it was all worth the wait when my 4yo daughter jumped up and down yelling “It’s from the Bombers!”.

8 Likes

I just received my card today. really thankful it came before Friday.

Reading through the magazine… I got caught on the esports page - wanted to watch the bombers in action there but then realised that the whole season had already finished…

1 Like

I’d say relieved more than thankful. What a cluster ■■■■ by the club.

2 Likes