Membership

Mine will roll over , can't happen soon enough , 9th year as a member . I do those advantage payments .. It really is an advantage , I don't notice how much money I end up spending over the year that way. Well played.

+1

This is a great idea. Remember there are those in the media waiting like vultures for Essendon to fall apart. Members supporting the club during this time will go a long way to disappointing them!

Mission for us-100,000 members!!!! Should get up noses if this was to happen!! Get word around to get behind the club!!! I'll be hammering a few mates to join!

Do the 3 game and Baby Bomber memberships roll over and I pay the cost or do I go on the clubs website and renew them?

Does the mosquito fleet count towards the bombers membership numbers? I am
assuming not. On top of my membership, think I will again donate to the
flight plan, and if memberships for my little ones won't count, will just put that extra
money to the flight pan too.

Of course Mosquito Fleet counts, why wouldn't it

if i want to switch seats, do i have to go on a waiting list?

Credit to the 29 people who bought a 2013 membership after Tuesday!

I assume the tally will stop today: 56,376.

Does the mosquito fleet count towards the bombers membership numbers? I am
assuming not. On top of my membership, think I will again donate to the
flight plan, and if memberships for my little ones won't count, will just put that extra
money to the flight pan too.

Of course Mosquito Fleet counts, why wouldn't it

Beyond the boundary even counts which means you don't even have to go to a game.

Hi guys / girls,

Just after some general info regarding ticketing for ANZAC day. I live in Brisbane so rarely ever get the chance to attend Essendon games. However, a cousin of mine from Melbourne (bless her) is getting married on the 24th of April next year...I'll be down south for the wedding and desperately want to get along to the ANZAC match while I'm there.

I assume that tickets aren't easy to come by and I'm wondering what the best way would be to secure tickets.

I intend to take out Essendon membership for 2014, so would like to know what membership package would get you tickets to the game. Despite living in Brisbane, I'm happy to buy a game day membership if it'll get me along to ANZAC day and I'm more than happy to give the club a little extra rather than just settling for a 'beyond the boundary' package. 

I have my Dad, brothers, sisters, uncles and cousins (all from Brisbane) all wanting to secure tickets to the game also. They're all (about 15 in total) going to be taking out new Essendon memberships for 2014, and like me, I'm sure they'd all happily take out whatever membership will get them to ANZAC day.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers

Going to be upgrading my membership to High Mark, as is my brother, father, mother, mates.........want to make sure I secure my grand final ticket.

Reckon I’m gonna go full retard next year.

Would renew membership with Essendon if Essendon stood up for its rights and its members. Disgraceful how they (except Dr Reid) rolled over this week. As an interstate supporter, I get ZERO games despite paying MORE than Vic-based members who get to attend at least 11 games, so I am afraid the warm inner glow from paying far more and getting far less from a club that promised so much and betrayed so much faith, well, it just does not cut it any more.

Hi guys / girls,

Just after some general info regarding ticketing for ANZAC day. I live in Brisbane so rarely ever get the chance to attend Essendon games. However, a cousin of mine from Melbourne (bless her) is getting married on the 24th of April next year...I'll be down south for the wedding and desperately want to get along to the ANZAC match while I'm there.

I assume that tickets aren't easy to come by and I'm wondering what the best way would be to secure tickets.

I intend to take out Essendon membership for 2014, so would like to know what membership package would get you tickets to the game. Despite living in Brisbane, I'm happy to buy a game day membership if it'll get me along to ANZAC day and I'm more than happy to give the club a little extra rather than just settling for a 'beyond the boundary' package. 

I have my Dad, brothers, sisters, uncles and cousins (all from Brisbane) all wanting to secure tickets to the game also. They're all (about 15 in total) going to be taking out new Essendon memberships for 2014, and like me, I'm sure they'd all happily take out whatever membership will get them to ANZAC day.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers

Hey, me too!! I'll also be flying in for a wedding in Melbourne then... frustrates me a bit knowing that ANZAC day is the one time when it's almost impossible to attend the game. I'm hoping to try my luck at getting in at 3/4 time.

Anyway, the Essendon club website has the info you're looking for:

http://membership.essendonfc.com.au/compare-packages

Note that the fixture is not out yet, but it's likely that Collingwood will be the home team next year since it was Essendon's home game this year.

Hi guys / girls,

Any info appreciated.

Cheers

Hey, me too!! I'll also be flying in for a wedding in Melbourne then... frustrates me a bit knowing that ANZAC day is the one time when it's almost impossible to attend the game. I'm hoping to try my luck at getting in at 3/4 time.

Anyway, the Essendon club website has the info you're looking for:
http://membership.essendonfc.com.au/compare-packages

Note that the fixture is not out yet, but it's likely that Collingwood will be the home team next year since it was Essendon's home game this year.

It will definitely be a collingwood home game next year, so you'll need to get a home and away membership.

Whoever bought that 2013 membership on Monday:

you're awesome.

Would renew membership with Essendon if Essendon stood up for its rights and its members. Disgraceful how they (except Dr Reid) rolled over this week. As an interstate supporter, I get ZERO games despite paying MORE than Vic-based members who get to attend at least 11 games, so I am afraid the warm inner glow from paying far more and getting far less from a club that promised so much and betrayed so much faith, well, it just does not cut it any more.

BYE!!!

if i want to switch seats, do i have to go on a waiting list?

We switched seats with no problem, you can ask them to move you towards the wing or wherever you want. However I think you need to wait until early 2014 so the club can determine if a seat will actually be available (after the renewals have been paid)

Disappointing to see you type that Albert. Not on the monetary side but on the faith side. I think what you need to bear in mind is that although we may have been able to legally establish a status that there is a lack of evidence around PED's, the charge of disrepute is more wide reaching and all encompassing. It moves beyond the legal and into the ethical. The club achieved the outcome of there being no PED charge.

I am personally  happy to let it rest at that and to humbly accept that mistakes were made. Certainly with the benefit of hindsight, a lot of additional controls would have been put in place, to minimise risk to the players and the clubs reputation.

As an interstate member, who is essentially making a monetary contribution, I can understand your position monetarily. But I personally agree with the club drawing a line under this and accepting some responsibility. That is not a betrayal of faith to me. It is a decision to accept some responsibility and redirect focus from court cases and into our true responsibility of retaining, attracting and developing players to be the best team on field as possible.

We all make mistakes in life, the test of character is whether we learn from it. I have faith that we will. The players will repay your faith if you invest it in them. I will be.

Disappointing to see you type that Albert. Not on the monetary side but on the faith side. I think what you need to bear in mind is that although we may have been able to legally establish a status that there is a lack of evidence around PED's, the charge of disrepute is more wide reaching and all encompassing. It moves beyond the legal and into the ethical. The club achieved the outcome of there being no PED charge.

I am personally  happy to let it rest at that and to humbly accept that mistakes were made. Certainly with the benefit of hindsight, a lot of additional controls would have been put in place, to minimise risk to the players and the clubs reputation.

As an interstate member, who is essentially making a monetary contribution, I can understand your position monetarily. But I personally agree with the club drawing a line under this and accepting some responsibility. That is not a betrayal of faith to me. It is a decision to accept some responsibility and redirect focus from court cases and into our true responsibility of retaining, attracting and developing players to be the best team on field as possible.

We all make mistakes in life, the test of character is whether we learn from it. I have faith that we will. The players will repay your faith if you invest it in them. I will be.

I got to say I was thinking along the lines of Albert at one stage, but then late last week people were laying into Essendon and instinctively I defended the club. That's when I knew that I was going to keep supporting them, no matter what.

I am still bitter about what happened, on all fronts. The players response will be interesting but Peeto's post in the ASADA thread yesterday (I think) gave me a fair bit of hope. I would really like some of the ugly truths we keep hearing about to come out, but that's another matter.

In the meantime, i'll still go around again.

Hi guys / girls,

Any info appreciated.

Cheers

what a coincidence... i'm in the same situation...

Not membership related but didnt know where else it was relevant, got the bombershop end of season sale email, Adidas prices being cut hugely, change in sponsors next year perhaps?