Membership

Not sure regarding membership renewals, would love to be able to renew mine now in a show of faith to the club.

However if you’re not a member the club has released a limited number of 2014 memberships early due to popular demand, show your support for the club and sign up now if you’re not a member

The club needs us now more than ever

Sounds like a great idea. A mate and I are going to ditch our AFL Club Support Memberships (him after 21 years, me after 18 years) to take a club membership where the whole lot goes to the club.

Does the mosquito fleet count towards the bombers membership numbers? I am

assuming not. On top of my membership, think I will again donate to the

flight plan, and if memberships for my little ones won’t count, will just put that extra

money to the flight pan too.

Sounds like a great idea. A mate and I are going to ditch our AFL Club Support Memberships (him after 21 years, me after 18 years) to take a club membership where the whole lot goes to the club.

Awesome! Good on you guys!

Got a couple of mates doing the same thing.

Trying to persuade a couple of my other Essendon mates to sign up, they go to heaps of games ... but they're MCC members and are sooking about it costing too much.

Told them the 3 game membership or even that $50 digital membership thing they had this year would be enough ... and a donation to the flight plan to boot!

Still waiting on the reply ...

Would love to see 60,000 members this year ... of any membership type ... acheivable too I reckon

A quick question for those in the know, do beyond the boundary memberships count towards the final membership numbers?

Beyond the Boundary memberships have Full Voting rights so yes they are included in the final membership tally.

Another suggestion...if you softened and bought a North or a Bulldogs membership, drop them and buy an extra Essendon membership for a friend.

Mine will roll over , can’t happen soon enough , 9th year as a member . I do those advantage payments … It really is an advantage , I don’t notice how much money I end up spending over the year that way. Well played.

Trying to persuade a couple of my other Essendon mates to sign up, they go to heaps of games ... but they're MCC members and are sooking about it costing too much.

Told them the 3 game membership or even that $50 digital membership thing they had this year would be enough ... and a donation to the flight plan to boot!

Would love to see 60,000 members this year ... of any membership type ... acheivable too I reckon

There is an MCC member package which I have had for a few years. It is for Docklands games only (home only, or home and away).  

There is an MCC member package which I have had for a few years. It is for Docklands games only (home only, or home and away).  

http://membership.essendonfc.com.au/packages/view/115

I think they deal with 2014 from October

I’m confident supporters in the face of adversity will support the club even more so I expect membership numbers to go through the roof again

Go Bombers!

Th

Thanks Andy ... I'll pass that on!!

Yes, let’s try and get the 2nd biggest membership base next year (no chance of beating Collingwood on this, too many rabid fans).

agreed! im all on the dons!!!!

would love to see everyone get in and make a $ donation to the flight plan, just doing it now!! i see the $ has gone up a bit!

Goodbye AFL Memberships....

Say hello to 7 Direct Memberships from my family.

Cancelled my AFL Membership (with club support) and will continue with my High Mark and 4 extra memberships as well as sponsoring a player.

■■■■■■ off with the club, but no way could I not renew , year 42 next season.

8 of us will be renewing and up grading might even buy the handbrake a beyond the boundary one on the sligh. She barracks for the filth