Memberships

I received my pack in Perth today (26/10). Paid it with my MCC dues in late August. Happy with the content. Still not game to put the stickers on my car. That’s just asking for trouble over this way.

Has anyone had this happen to them?
I got sent my membership pack without renewing my membership.

Auto renewed? Check your card statements.

1 Like

My understanding is that there will be a Member’s Forum before the AGM proper on the 5th December at the Victory Room at Marvel. Good opportunity for members to ask these questions.

I knew perth was a fair bit behind us, but 1 month? That’s some time difference

1 Like

Nope its still asking me to pay and the card that my account is attached to is expired

1 Like

Spot on. We’d be something like 10 to 1 to make a GF next year? You’d happily get scalped for $1500 if we land a granny!

I’m considering being overseas next September.

I’m gonna be sooooo urinated off when we win the three premierships!

1 Like

Yeah I reckon this is a little shortsighted. You’d prefer the money to go to the club than a(nother) betting agency but $150… keep in mind clappers like me can retain our old $70 rate because we got the GF guarantee for last year. Moral? Go like the clappers!

1 Like

or you could use the $150 at the Essendon pokies?

2 Likes

Now this is shortsighted.

Yeah same happened to me, I will have to check with statements

I had bought a couple of the cheap 2 game memberships for family last year that they tried to auto renew. Now l don’t have a huge problem with auto renew if its for the same product, but as the 2 game is not available they tried to auto renew/upgrade to the 4 game one, a $65 dollar increase for each. That l think is unethical, you shouldn’t be able to make an upgrade choice on behalf of someone. They stopped as soon as l asked but just didn’t sit right with me.

4 Likes

Mine didn’t auto renew coz of the direct debit v credit card thing. Every other year it has just continued.

Blame LATAM for withdrawing from the OneWorld alliance on 1 October 2020.

1 Like

Pack arrived in London 27/10. Nice scarf this year.

2 Likes

Just like last year, the membership pack is full of useless toot. I don’t need or want a fugging synthetic scarf: I’ve still got last year’s, unused. All I fugging want is a fugging cap. And of course, there isn’t one.

And by the way, EFC, you greedy pack of rip-off merchants, why can’t I get an 11-home-games membership now ?

wut? SRSLY? :no_mouth:

That’s farked.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/essendon/generaladmission#/

Isn’t that it?

Nope.

FLEXI MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS - choose from 4, 8 or all games in Melbourne

All games in MELBOURNE means ALL games, … not just the 11 at home.

I actually can’t believe they’d do this.

The 11 Game HOME M/ship, is the staple fking M/ship, … that’s been there since time began.

Absolutely incredible.