Merry Christmas, Blitzers

Wishing everyone on Blitz a Merry Christmas and happy New Year period. Be good, be safe, enjoy your families and friends. Hope Santa is generous to all.

And Norad reckon he’s already done New Zealand, so if you’re in Aus …get to bed!

30 Likes

I’m waiting for Santa.
I’m gonna see him this year for sure.

Merry Christmas, blitzers.

6 Likes

Merry Xmas jerks!

10 Likes

I wish youse a Messy Blitzmas,
& a Premiership next year.

Have a good one people., . & stay safe.

19 Likes

Merry Christmas all, enjoy the company of families and/or friends, be safe, celebrate the New Year and all come back next year to watch the Bombers truly fly up!!!

And if any of my rellies are reading this, don’t ■■■■■■■ call me at 6a.m. your time, it’s three in the ■■■■■■■ morning my time FFS.

7 Likes

Look in the mirror (I mean outside the window), Wim. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Merry Christmas, Blitzers, from Japan.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone.
I love all you guys and girls

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all Blitzers, hope you have a great day with your families and friends.

(doctor said my hubby could home for Christmas lunch today :slightly_smiling_face: )

33 Likes

Merry Christmas to youse all. Hopefully Santa has been kind. May all our Christmas wishes come true in 2019.

7 Likes

That’s fantastic news Miss Ellie, enjoy and continuing best wishes for your hubby’s recovery.

5 Likes

Thanks @Hoffy :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

15 Likes

Merry Christmas blitzers.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Merry Christmas all you blitzers.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas all. Hope you get to spend the day with your loved ones.

Really looking forward to what @SillyBilly will post about his day.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas David J Richardson

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, all fellow Bomber lovers. Enjoy the day with loved ones, and stay safe. :heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Only one more day until Easter shopping starts. God bless capitalism.

8 Likes