Merry Christmas

Very far queue. About 200 vehicles in the car park, many more back into Epsom Road (do not approach from the south).

They’re pumping out finished cars pretty quick though.

I wonder what percent will isolate after their test…

EDIT: turns out there’s a secondary big far queue around the corner…

3 Likes

My avatarian best wishes for the festive season and 2022 to all of you who make Blitz a special and fun place.

11 Likes

To us all…lets have better 2022. Keep safe and fark carlton!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy time with your families (covid permitting) and be safe.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas all.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope all enjoy the festive season.

12 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve been naughty or nice, and I don’t really care.

What I do care about is that you all have a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas in this time of shitfullness.

Thank you Blitz for being my go to on all things - football and other.

Truly a source greater than an almanac.

15 Likes

Merry Xmas all!

Waiting for the crew to wake up, having got up to let the ducks out of their house. Kids at 20ish don’t seem to jump up at 6 am for Xmas!

Plus we had a few cocktails etc while finally getting to one of last year’s family presents: Some $2 shop canvasses and paint, and casting a Bob Ross painting video to the telly and trying to follow. I’d never heard of him but apparently he’s a meme.

Here’s our efforts:

26 Likes

Merry Christmas all, have a great day.

This poster was fortunate to have under the tree a box full of Farkcarltons as a present. What a thoughtful gift.

This is good, as I was running low.

I’ll share a fresh one now.

Farkcarlton

25 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitzers! Here’s wishing you all a great 2022, a Fark Carlton year to remember and of course a hugely successful year for our Bombers too!!

8 Likes

25 Likes

Hope the one with the tat never gets traded to the old dark navy blues

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas all, we have never met in person but I feel I know alot of you quite well.

Thank-you for the great information on covid, climate change, Australian and USA politics. Of course sometimes we talk footy, which is great.

Enjoy the day and here’s to a magnificent 2022.

Go Bombers.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone in this crazy, curious, compassionate, creative, charming and captivating community.

May your home be joyful, your holidays grand, and your heart held gently in loved ones hands.

16 Likes

We gave my son a new scooter.

I’ve already stacked it into a wall. Aaah, Christmas.

Have a great one, Blitz-family.

13 Likes

How’s the thighs on Hobbsy!?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Bob Ross is great. I’ve got about 150 episodes recorded and my boys and I watch them. Calms you down when you’re stressed. We don’t paint, we just watch and relax.

ANNOUNCE MERRY CHRISTMAS

17 Likes