Eternal hope for the future!

Blessings to you!

17 Likes

Merry Xmas blitzers!

7 Likes

15 Likes

“Just beat the devil out of it”

4 Likes

Salmon and trout, getting a little cherry smoke going on. Cedar plank for the ■■■■■ look and impress the family

12 Likes

Tiger prawns, and prawn cutlets for people who don’t like prawns, course done.
Highly recommend.
Would eat again.

6 Likes

23 Likes
4 Likes

ralphxmas

5 Likes

Merry Christmas all. Hope you’re all tying one on like yours truly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well my grandson’s pretty happy. His father less so.

6 Likes

We don’t paint either (well my daughter did in school). We’re slightly artistic (was that a r or a u?) but really for canvasses that I reckon were $5 each, and say 6-8 tubes of $2.50 paint it’s a small outlay to have a crack. Similar el cheap brushes and placcy plates for the palettes! First use of an easel (so?) that was also a present (for my daughter) last year…

If you don’t like it, a 2 min dash of any old white house paint and you have a fresh canvas!

Give it a go. We reckon this might become a Xmas eve tradition!

1 Like

Grandpa joe was also a rampant cocaine fiend. It’s true. Google it.

One more sleep until Easter shopping starts!

:heart: Capitalism

3 Likes

The character or that particular actor?

Already seen hot cross buns at the shops

3 Likes

Merry Christmas from Blitzer’s on the ground China correspondent. 3 photos, 6am, 7am and 10am playing Barbie with little one

25 Likes

Character. It’s all nonsense but there’s a whole webpage dedicated to hating grandpa joe that looks like it’s straight out of the early 00s. It’s classic.

Pretty sure its like www.fuckgrandpajoe.com

edit, here it is

https://saynotograndpajoe.com/

Well he nearly screwed Charlie out of the factory with his impulsive fizzy lifting drink stunt, so yeah, he kinda earned it there.

Merry Blitzmas to my extended Blitz family. I hope everyone gets what they want or need from Santa. To those Blitzers here in the west, please be careful of the sun and heat. To all those that have provided entertainment, info and conversation all year, all the best and looking forward to more of the same next year.

Fark Carlton

10 Likes