Merry Effin Xmas Blitz

17 Likes

Did anyone else miss the memo that everyone in the house needs to take a photo in front of the tree in their Christmas pjs???

1 Like

One of my memorable Xmas was living in London, sfter our Xmas lunch, went for a walk on a bleak winter day, big party going on under the motorway flyover - young volunteer people serving out nutritious decent meals to hundreds of rough sleepers and poor and treating them with dignity.

6 Likes

6 Likes

:confounded:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Blitzers

This sums it up for me

Thanks @DaveMilbo, your words are perfect.

10 Likes

Jingle bells, Footscray smells
South Melbourne flew away
Collingwood are dirty filth and
FARK CARLTON!!! x 50

4 Likes

I take a photo every year with my wife and always wear red and green.

I don’t have instagram so I guess nothing actually happens unless you post it to instagram.

1 Like

That’s sweet :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Gold

Merry Christmas Blitzers. Hope you can all get outside and enjoy a break.

3 Likes

I didn’t get to go back to Australia for Christmas and see my mum, sister and rest of family BUT I count myself lucky tgat at least I could spend it with my wife and daughter in Sanya looking out of the hotel room at this. So many around the world did not have this option. Hope you all had a great day

19 Likes

Snow starts falling as it gets dark. At 3.45pm. Southern hemisphere Christmas is so much nicer!

10 Likes
2 Likes

How much are they?

6 Likes

Awesome! Can’t get enough.

1 Like

The outrage about hot cross buns being released ‘too early’ is the most stupid form of angst ever known to man.

4 Likes

I think more turkey could be eaten year round.

1 Like