Merry xmas Blitzers and EFC

Oh wait, "any act of renovation". 

I'd still call

Thanks YT, I appreciate the input, but noting HBF paid out within 5 days, without a quibble and threw in an extra 5k for the grandson when the house went u in smoke and flames, I'm happy enough to cop this one on the chin and learn my lessons. Just as an aside though, they are now using plastic pipes in the walls for water, and the detectors in the marketplace don't work on them, so can see this becoming a more common problem as time goes on. Anyone with a house less than say 5 years old, could be facing this exact same problem down the track, especially if they are thinking that there jazzy stud/electrical/water detector will give them the good oil.

So unpc people, don't you know we have to say Happy Holidays now because you do not wanted be tainted by that evil setup called Christianity.

Actual occurrences are outweighed about 9 zillion to one by anti-something wankers having a whinge about it though, to be fair.

Have a good Christmas and New year all. Thanks to each of you for providing some sanity in a year that tested us all.

2014 is going to be great. Last time we had ‘unfinished business’ went pretty well…

I thought our humble leader had cancelled Christmas, damn I better get shopping.

Happy Xmas to all and watch Sam on Problems channel 2 10pm. Tonight, he is a bomber boy …that’s what happens to you when you are bought up in a bomber environment. eeeek! Proud mum.

Merry Xmas kids.

http://www.youtube.com/jDXDkWd8eq0

Merry Christmas BBlitzers, kept me sane this year and gave me some great laughs as well.

Merry Christmas to all Bomberblitz members!

To all Blitzers have a safe and very Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas from the Outback Y’all

Merry Christmas from sunny Dubbo.

Big family get together for me tomorrow

yep nicky, im having my sister and brother over...

Merry Xmas fellow blitzers

Go Bombers in 2014!

… and the Aussies on Boxing Day!

Merry Christmas to my favourite people on the internets. I hope you’ve all had a great festive season so far and continue to do so.

I might be in a loony bin right now if it weren’t for you all after the years events.

Sit tight. Be confident. Eat lots of food.

Peace!

You guys have kept me and the lads sane throughout the year. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday and return ready for the amazing year that will be 2014.

In one way or another I love each and every one of you.

Merry X'mas Blitz.

One of my fav Random photos before I go to festivus! Stay safe!

When you see it.. hehe

Merry Christmas to all.  I don't care if I have to wait till the last Saturday in Sept to get what I want!

960108_614580211942374_876747690_n.jpg

Ahh, this concludes my first 12 months on blitz and I have to say 2013 has been a hell of a ride.

Thank you to all of the regular posters, because there are a great many of you I look forward to reading. RIP to Stargazer, in my short time I looked forward to getting your posts.I’m sure you’ll be missed by the BB family. And to the Mods, aside from my 1 suspension for calling someone a d!ck, I reckon you’ve done a great job, because seriously, I don’t think I’ve seen a better moderated forum (especially with all the sh!t going down).

Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a super 2014.

ps - enjoy your break in 2014 Jimmy.