Merve Keane

I like your work, C_H.

That one illustrates nicely the problem of trying to draw inferences from a single datapoint.

Merv! Merv! I love him! I want to **** him!

The Swervenator

Disco is the boss!! End of story!!! He has from all reports got a good team around him including Rob Forster-knight , whom Iā€™m told is a gun!!!

Merge Keane was appointed early to mid 2007. Since then I think our recruiting is amongst the best in the business given our draft positions. Any thoughts?

I do rate our recruiting but we must have a truly terrible development program if we have had the best recruiting in the business given we havenā€™t won a final since 2004.

Itā€™s been good but definately not the best

I agree our development and fitness programmes have been terrible!! A joke!!

Maybe we should get in a fitness guru from one of the best clubs of the last decade, one that has won multiple flags, and get him to bring in a trusted cutting-edge sports scientistā€¦

1 Like
I like your work, C_H.

That one illustrates nicely the problem of trying to draw inferences from a single datapoint.

OH what a bunch of ar$e the pair of you. Sheeds over ruled keane and dordoro countless times, his shithou$e draft picks paid off in spades and the sheer spectacular cluster ā– ā– ā– ā–  of the last few years was juuuust peachy on every level.

Stick that up your data point.

Last statement withdrawn. I apologise.

Rest still stands.

Heard he has had some very sad few weeks. Hope he is pulling through.

Iā€™m sure all the work he has tirelessly done will be easy for the rest of his team to take over in the next few weeks.

Has been a star recruiter for us the past few years, thoughts go out to him and his family.

3 Likes

You donā€™t need to go into detail, but is it related to his health?

1 Like

Hope he is ok

3 Likes

I believe his daughter may have passed away, tigers were wearing black arm bands for the Keane family.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s tragic.

No one should lose a family member but parents shouldnā€™t bury children.

My old man tested us with a heart attack and a stroke in the last couple months and itā€™s been mentally and emotionally exhausting. Cannot fathom the pain losing a child would bring.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s terrible.

Awful to hear. Our hearts go out to him and his family.

Thatā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  awful.

FWIW it was his wife not his daughter

Daughter

His daughter passed away two weeks ago and his wife on Thursday. Extremely tragic and very very sad

1 Like