Midfield Development 2010 - 2014

We need another A grade midfielder badly now. With Stanton and BJ dropping off immensely, our mids looked terrible tonight. Got absolutely smashed in the clearances.

Heppell and.............................................................

That's the thing that sorta annoys me. I am as guilty as any but too long we have been happy to say "then the next crop coming through are fkg awesome. Kav, Browne, NOB, Hams, Jackson Merrett, Melk, we are set!"

People are ready to delist Kav.

Browne always injured and has one season next season to show or he's gone

NOB looks to have stagnated.

Hams has time on his side but who's to say he won't finish up in the same category as one of the 3 above?

Merrett the new Melk

Melk the new Jetta

But but but Dat Left Foot Hoof.

As long as Howlett and Myers are part of our rotations we are going nowhere. Both have real weaknesses. Ben I only play 2 or 3 good games a year. Dave I only have one side and am as slow as treacle and am injured too much,

I am still hopeful Myers will improve and make that step (as Heps has already done), but Benny is as good as cooked. Plodder who has the occasional blinder. We aint good enough to carry him for 16 weeks of the year.

Hate to say it, but Melksham who showed something when Watson went down last year looks sadly like that that could be an aberration, but I still have my hopes.

When needed, only Heppell has stood up, but that in part is because he is a gun.

Still need to recruit more mids who are clean by foot (have two feet) and are not farking plodders (Heps and Jobe have those spots covered and deservedly so).

I was excited about Aylett until Bomber Thompson declared him as “not elite” or something. Way to motivate the guy!

Must get Dylan Shiel or Rory Sloane through the picks we get back for 2013 penalties.

Id sell the fkn farm for sloane