Misleading and Deceptive Chicks Thread

You can’t pick on the Trivago girl? Can you not see she is sexy?

Agoda and booking.com are the same company too.

1 Like

Goes without saying. Surely?

Exposing Dicks Thread:

Seriously who uses these sites?
Very rare to see something cheaper than actually booking it through the actual airline or hotel

Nothing comes across better than a passionate d!ck.

1 Like

They’re a good search engine/aggregater…

I see the short-lived Trivago decision to remove the girl from their ads worked well. Lasted all of a month before she’s back in the fire-hosing campaign they’ve currently got going.

I’ve personally never found any great benefit to using Trivago, but she’s most welcome on my TV screen any day of the week…

I use them to get a list of hotels that look appealing by reading reviews, looking at photos etc and then I go to the property’s own website to book. I can’t recall ever booking anything with them

3 Likes

Alot of the online shops that collect items from different stores do that. They put a surcharge on the products so they are actually a fair bit more expensive than in store and they charge delivery

Stayz (now HomeAway) do the same thing (i.e. bung on a surcharge) for holiday rentals. If you find the same property listed on a estate agent’s own website, or on the property owner’s own website, it’s 10% cheaper.