Mitch Brown - The Accountant

Coming from a fair way back after all his injury hiccups but i have every confidence he will become a very handy player for us

I thought apart from his goal kicking he had a good night.

Has done nothing but get in the way today.

Missed too many easy shots as well.

Geez man, you really only ever post negative crap.

So what if he had a bad day, it freaking happens even to the best players. This guy has been pretty decent for us this year and with a full and proper team, better midfield and a mroe settled side he will provide plenty of forward option for us.

Whatever you reckon champ.

He has been good this year but he cost us every time going forward today.

Spoiled Joe at least 3 times.

Missed easy shots on goal and played some very dumb football multiple times.

Worst game for the club today IMO.

Continued his consistent vein of good work - Take your blinkers off with JD - JD got his goals today when he lead up at the ball carrier.

Oh nick off.

Geez man, you really only ever post negative crap.

So what if he had a bad day, it freaking happens even to the best players. This guy has been pretty decent for us this year and with a full and proper team, better midfield and a mroe settled side he will provide plenty of forward option for us.

Whatever you reckon champ.

He has been good this year but he cost us every time going forward today.

Spoiled Joe at least 3 times.

Missed easy shots on goal and played some very dumb football multiple times.

Worst game for the club today IMO.

Missed easy shots on goal and played very dumb football? You just described Essendon’s season.

Second addition to the ignore list. Could have easily had 4 goals and his game is seen to be worst for club. Oh my…

Yeah, nothing other than kick two goals, lead into space, present well in the contest and crumb well for a biggish guy. You have clearly got your ‘sarcastia’ font on CAPS lock. Brown is tracking well and will be a great 3rd tall next year.

Much as we complain, I’d take a 44.88 forward right now. In fact, I’ll take two, thanks.

He kicked 2.4
He had six shots on goal. The fact that a forward in our side was able to get six chances at goal is commendable.

Yes he should’ve finished easily with more than 2, but ffs this guy does not stop presenting and leading, and as mentioned has been massive all year for us.

Yep presents and leads.

If he had nailed those shots- most were gettable. He would of had a very good game. Thought he he had a good game that could of been great

Will be very, very good with an actual team around him.

Happy with any forward who can get 4 shots at goal per week - No secret that JD’s form has improved in the last month with Brown playing a deeper forward role.

Is he leading the goalkicking award? Where can we find the standings? Orazio must be top 5.

Is he leading the goalkicking award? Where can we find the standings? Orazio must be top 5.
Top 5: Joe 19 Brown 16 Raz 14 Langford 7 Stokes 6
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-essendon-bombers JD 19 Brown 16 Fantasia 14 Langford 7 Stokes 6 Parish/Zaha 5

… and closing fast.

Early in the season I started a thread “Who are you most excited about apart from Tippa?”. Mine was Mitch Brown. In hindsight Darcy might’ve got the nod but we didn’t really know him from a bar of soap so Im happy with the call, especially since my last bandwagon was Lauchie Dalgleish - I was due for a win. Imagine what Mitch’ll be like with Trav and HepD delivering into the forward line and Hookesy taking the best defender?

He is proving to be quite a crafty forward. I like that he is agile and can take snap shots on the run. He appears to be becoming more predictable and he is a good mark and has good endurance. Set shots need work. I’m not sure he could be the number one KPF, but as a second fiddle to Joe, with a resting ruckman as well his mobility is a real advantage.

I think he could also play next to a power player like Francis as he is able to push up the ground with his endurance.

Effective hit-up third forward written all over him.