Mitch Brown - The Accountant

snelling peas

How many beers did he buy Tippa on Friday Night?

Nice pun - Tippa the hat to you

8 Likes

People use the word “Vanilla” to describe players and it’s usually negative, this bloke does Vanilla better than anyone on our list and he thrives on it. He just does footy.

8 Likes

It’s Brown’s thread, so I should have a comeback that involves him, but it would all be toilet humour

“He gut runned here, di’n he?”

‘Gut run’, ‘Brown’… nice, i like

Love it!

11 Likes

He is a running machine
Never looks tired and very rarely leans on his knees looking spent.
And if I had to bet the house on a set shot for goal greater than 30/40m I’d get Brown to take it.

3 Likes

There was a moment in the 3rd I think where Saad and Betts came up to ball on the wing. Saad got sucked to the contest and Eddie turned and nicked out the back.

Mitch Brown put his head down and sprinted from the wing to get to Betts and ran with him back to the 50. It stopped Betts getting a cheap possession.

I hope it’s something that gets highlighted in the video review because if we are building a team that works for each other like that we’re going to go a long way.

27 Likes

Goodonya Mitch! Such a honest, clever, hard-running team man. Good to see him in the votes,

4 Likes

He just gets the job done!

1 Like

Getting back to form!

Didn’t he have his injury troubles at the cats because a surgeon left something in his shoulder?

If i remember correctly he had a badly broken leg when he was there too.

Yes and yes.

His shoulder surgery resulted in a screw protruding where it shouldn’t and causing him pain if I remember correctly.

1 Like

So he kicked something and broke his leg?

He plays smart and to his strengths. Makes space, runs hard.

Great game.

1 Like

10 Likes

And along came Brown…big bad brown