Mlb 2017

No, they can’t. The shortstop or catcher or someone will have to pitch. But they’ll call on guys who aren’t due to start again.

I was saying that in jest…

How many outs can jansen go…6 was a stretch the other night?

If he goes more, you’d have to think he’d struggle later on. An issue for all the relievers.

might have to call it a night and come back in teh morning… lol

Call it a draw and head to L.A. :grinning:

they have had the shortest game and now the longest game in World Series History…

Not to mention record number of home runs already!

Zaharakis territory… Be a hero kid…

Bregman wins it. Now has an RBI in each game.

yeahhh babbbbby

#inverlanerwetrustgame6

Now I can actually get out of the house…

1 win away from a WS with Verlander up next, almost in the bag

If they hadn’t taken out McCann for Fisher, he would have been thrown out by 20 metres.

1 Like

Best WS game ever?

I used to have one of those retro Astros shirts. Don’t know where it went missing.

The one with red, yellow and orange stripes on white. I was quite the fashion statement.

I hate using the word ‘ever’. It’s the most misused and overused word…ever!

The only thing most of us can use the word for is A-League because it’s only been going a bit over 10 years.

I picked myself up a new one in august when I was there…

Social media at its finest…lets all make a comment on something we don’t have any understanding of…talk about people living in the PC echo chamber!

I’ve been dodging this thread the last few days as I’ve tried to watch game 5 in full. Turns out the first time I recorded it, the game went so long that it cut out during the 6th inning. So I recorded the replay and the one hour show after it - cut out during the ninth. So I found the replay of the replay and recorded the two 1-hour shows after it - cut out half way through the tenth.

So I gave up and watched a highlights package a mate posted on facebook this morning.

3 Likes

and its on. Reckon all over tonight