MLB 2021

A’s have won 13 in a row after starting the season poorly.

Red Sox still surprising everyone

And the Yankees still :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Royals the best record in the MLB?? Is this 2015?

Check out my Giants!!

1 Like

I use the MBA app on AppleTV. It used to allow watching highlights without charge but this just suddenly stopped in the last week. The connection still works because if I click on the full game that comes up immediately with a demand for payment.

Has anyone else had this problem?

They changed their app last week and it’s a hot mess.

1 Like

Judge hit an opposite hit GS into the second deck at Yankee Stadium.

Is it drawing many complaints there? Are they going to fix it any time soon?

They fixed a few issues for paid members (I was unable to see any video at all) but not sure how its going for the free highlights…

This is not a bad start by the Giants :slight_smile:

Panda is killing it in Atlanta. So happy for him @Alan_Noonan_10

The team is struggling though. Panda homered on the last strike of the game to tie the game, but errors put the team down 6-4.

The election kerfuffle has caused me to have a significant disaffection with anything American for the moment. Not watching any US TV at all. Struggling with them.

1 Like

I do not blame you mate.

Checked out the result though.

Phillies smacked them in Game 1.
In Game 2, Led 3-1 till the last batter when Panda homered to tie it.
Gave up 1 in the 11th.
Got it back in the bottom half.
Gave up 3 in the 12th on a couple of errors.
Loaded them up with no outs, and Contreras cleared them on a double.
Then Adrianza won it.

Signed two veteran pitchers in Charlie Morton and Drew Smyly who haven’t been outstanding successes.
Huascar Ynoa was probably seventh or eighth in line for the rotation. Got obliterated in his first start.
Since then, has got his ERA into the 2’s and has hit 2 homers (one a salami) and other hits.

Seriously the Red Sox are the best team in the majors.

With my Giants close behind. I can’t believe it either.

Surprised there hasn’t been any talk about Pujols here. Thought that might move the needle.

I think it was a mistake for the Cardinals not to bring him back. I understand that he’s probably not going to displace Goldschmidt at 1B even though he’s not having a great year and isn’t crazy about finishing his career on the bench, but I feel like that’s all he will be for LA anyway. Yeah he’s 41 (and an old 41 at that) but coming back to go out with Molina and Wainwright just felt so right… ah well.

The Cardinals bench is garbage and he would have improved it immediately.

Kluber just pitched a no hitter for the Yankees. Allowed just 1 BB

Can’t even remember the last time that was done by a Yankee. I know Cone and Wells pitched perfect games in the late 90s, can’t think of a no-hitter since then