Mods Jerk-offs. Apparently

I hurl abuse at one poster.
But they have me on ignore, and they always, always deserve it.

1 Like

Some of them are attention seekers, don’t feed them, unless to correct lies

What did SMJ do that got him banned?

3 Likes

More than he should have.

its been a while, but said some pretty out there ■■■■ during the covid lockdowns, like ‘kids need to die for people to take covid serious’ then started making all these alt accounts, and got found out when paying for the blitz player sponsorship from, he first time, then turns out hes had burnings lurking around for months/years

I thought it was the Ethiopian refugee intimating racism and discrimination, or did that come after the ban?

I literally pleaded to mods to stop him fixating on me.
The reason I have not disclosed where I live now after moving from Mooroolbark three years ago is entirely due to him.

What he got banned for is not why he should not be here.

But people can change.
People can learn.

And aliases are creepy.

I had empathy for him trying to get his pregnant wife and child home from the south coast bushfires, one road out, to Canberra, if you had petrol

Did you have sympathy for his grandmother when he pretended she was terminally ill to score some brownie points?

Or the Covid nurses who’s valour he stole by impersonating to be one here so that his stupid arguments would carry more weight?

Or Africans who’s struggles with racism he trivialised to garner sympathy.

1 Like

the floral one is not SMJ :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Or when a tree fell on his house

1 Like

Thank you.
This pleases me.
I can relax now.

1 Like

I’m imagining Nino has gotten a promotion, dropped 5 kilos, and begun dating a supermodel in the time off Blitz.

17 Likes

@bltn will not be happy with that.

2 Likes

soon nino will be wearin bltn’s tight red jeans

2 Likes

These red jeans need their own Blitz account.

I feel my first alias about to be born.

10 Likes

What’s the appeal of creating burner accounts? So you can support your own posts to appear as if they carry more weight? To gain status on an online forum? Is that why people do it? If so, those people might actually need help.

I seem to recall SMJ being a lawyer (could be wrong). Aren’t they the types that have their act together?

2 Likes

Nino’s first post back: “Settle down guys, it’s just a game.”

18 Likes

And then snaps after ten minutes.

5 Likes

Calmer Nino is as likely as westozziebomber becoming vegan.

6 Likes