Mods Jerk-offs. Apparently

Nino should be given a day of grace.

Who is SMJ ?

Lol.
Oh, man.
You were gone for a while, huh.

Don’t even.

About a month ago I liked the idea of having a Ross the Boss burner and posting in the coaching thread, but the next day I didn’t think it was funny anymore and gave up on the idea.

I also might have created Not Luke Hodge a few years back, but never posted under it.

To be honest, I forget passwords and logging in and out is just too much hassle for me to maintain a burner.

Or is it?

2 Likes

Yep.
I assume most people think a dupe is funny.

I wish there was a ‘best of blitz’ thread that immortalised some of these moments that I have missed

2 Likes

it was a bit deranged, not really a best of

2 Likes

I thought this was going to be a Wayne Carey thread.

2 Likes

Wanna know, how I know @Lawry is a troll account??

He has replied to me nearly 100 times, and I never answer him.

He even sends me PMs. It’s so incredibly pathetic.

It’s because your mum thinks I’m Bill Lawry and I very rarely PM people on here. Maybe I’ll give it a try ? For the record I don’t believe I’ve ever PM’ed you

are you saying lawry is smj? they also had a fascination with peoples mums

1 Like

You leave Lawry alone.
He’s a rare example of a guy that leaves a ■■■■ and comes back kinda cuddly.

He is one of those farking losers.

I’m reformed @wimmera1 ……you knew me back then when I wasn’t nice and now you know me in my better life. I had alot of crap going on back in the day and I was an argumentative piece of crap on here. My life went through a major trauma and I wasn’t in a great space. TBH Blitz for me is a great place to hangout with fellow Essendon fans and I truly Iove it on here. It’s a really great thing and I’m grateful for it

17 Likes

Well now you’re making me upset.

You be nice, @Saucy !!!

1 Like

He’s not real Wim.

I can’t wait for the next Blitz catchup - I’ll be there sharing a drink with Saucy talking about how unlucky Yze was to miss the coaching job

1 Like

I’m not a bot and I’m not Bill Lawry ….but I am 100% real. I think I met Koala back in the day

2 Likes

Lawry’s real.
He’s a lil old school, a lil conservative, but he’s real.
And I’ll cook him some bacon any time.

2 Likes