Movie Trivia Quiz; Aliens

http://popcornmuncher.com/movie-quiz/aliens/movie/30/

Have a go at this one.

15/30

Tricky quiz.

Huh?

I suck: 50%

The most important question wasn’t there: which episode of which TV series was it inspired by?

EDIT: moreso Alien than Aliens. And the answer won’t surprise anyone given I asked the question.

If I was going to guess it would be an Outer Limits episode.

Edit: Hmmm, maybe not. But this is interesting…

Harlan Ellison contended that inspiration for James Cameron’s Terminator had come in part from Ellison’s work on The Outer Limits. Cameron conceded the influence. Ellison was awarded money and an end-credits mention in The Terminator (1984), stating the creators’ wish “to acknowledge the works of Harlan Ellison”. Cameron was against Orion’s decision and was told that if he did not agree with the settlement, they would have Cameron pay for any damages if Orion lost Ellison’s suit. Cameron replied that he “had no choice but to agree with the settlement. There was a gag order as well.”

I recall T2 having similar problems with a script by the name of…it’ll come to me…The Minotaur?

21 - 30. It’s the missus favorite movie though.

20 out of 30, should have been 22 though. I didn’t realize one of the questions had to select multiple answers, and had correctly guessed the flare question but then chose a different answer.

I liked the little comments in the answers.

23 out of 30. Game over man!

I suck: 50%

The most important question wasn’t there: which episode of which TV series was it inspired by?

EDIT: moreso Alien than Aliens. And the answer won’t surprise anyone given I asked the question.

Just saw the edit, so…ohhhhhhhh.

Ark in Space?

Bonus point awarded to Wim.

Also 15/30, but l haven’t seen it in yonks, so l was really scratching for some of the answers.

23 out of 30. Game over man!

It’s like that Unpublished Critics/Sweet Child of Mine thing.
Obviously I knew both inside out, but it’s only when someone mentions it…oh, yeah. Obvs.

I know AiS has the crawling through/along the roof thing, did they have the ‘here they come’ radar as well?
It kind of feels like they did.

28 out of 30. Missed out on the flares and how much time was left at the end to rescue Newt.

But then it is my favourite movie.

If you get the flares you were guessing.
I was impressed that I got question one correct.

If you get the flares you were guessing. I was impressed that I got question one correct.
I guessed the one about which gate they entered. Process of elimination though.

19 out of 20 for Alien 3
and 17 out of 20 for Alien. I’ve failed you.

It's like that Unpublished Critics/Sweet Child of Mine thing. Obviously I knew both inside out, but it's only when someone mentions it...oh, yeah. Obvs.

I know AiS has the crawling through/along the roof thing, did they have the ‘here they come’ radar as well?
It kind of feels like they did.

No, but there is an obvious reverse inspiration in Dragonfire, made shortly after Aliens (plural), with the ANT (Aggressive Non-Terrestrial) hunt.

18/30. Been a while since I have seen it. First time, I was around 5-7 years old - visiting my auntie and uncle in Sydneyt and I was supposed to be in bed. All of the parents were watching it, and I snuck down and watched it from the doorway and listening to it from behind the couch. Scared the absolute living daylight out of me.

18/30

Damn. I love that movie