MRO - 2019 Same-same, but different

There is a cable trailing out of the box, so someone has plugged their phone in to charge it or something.

Most pissweak argument I’ve ever heard from anyone about anything. ■■■■ off WC.

It was the chair’s fault. If the chair wasn’t there etc. ■■■■ off.

2 Likes

It’s a patch panel for vision/comms. It needs to be open for the cables to be run. That said, it’s a stupid design. The sensible ones have a gap at the bottom of the door so cables can come out but the door be closed.

2 Likes

How come there was not some provision for that Rsole to get a harsher penalty for having a failed appeal?

FFS, Essendon players have been suspended for longer than 1 week for innocuous infractions that did not even injure the supposed victims. So Guelfi gets broken ribs and will presumably miss most of the rest of the season and this turd gets a slap on the wrist.

Yet even more further evidence of the corrupt AwFL.

Want to be successful in AwFL world? Simple! Get drafted by WCE, Collingwood, Hawthorn or Sydney.

Anyone else: just enjoy your high salary and shut the fark up.

Huh?

Just read he’s good to go this week. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Huh? My mistake for relying on reports I read on BB. As you know, I shun MSM.

Thanks for ruining a good rant, though. :wink:

3 Likes

Likewise,. . club email.

And just the headlines at that.

Perth is a fun place tonight.

So much butthurt from my eagles supporting friends about McGovern but they are doubly peed off after Walters was cleared.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Wasn’t he given one match with an early plea… shouldn’t that mean 2 weeks for the challenge?

1 Like

Not in our brave new world (started last year?) of new rules protecting Brownlow favourites. The club just loses the appeal cost.

I thought there had been a change … but why dont they just say 1 week, not 1 week with an early plea.

suck it

Absolutely. People get done for stuff that is less intentional and with less impact. Well over the line. Very lucky for Guelfi it was not a lot more serious.

Gov was just on the radio in perth. Not one bit of remorse/regret or apology to guelf. Essentially just a whole lot of poor me I’m the victim.
Dog.

1 Like

NORTH Melbourne midfielder Ben Cunnington has been slapped with a whopping $5000 fine, having been sanctioned for the fifth time this season for striking Jade Gresham.

Cunnington has now been fined a total of $15,500 for five separate offences this year alone, charged four times for striking and once for making careless contact with an umpire.

The Match Review guidelines offer $2000 fines for first low-level classifiable offences, $3000 fines for second offences and $5000 fines for third and subsequent offences.

Why the hell wasn’t he suspended then? 4 striking offences and only fined, surely you suspend the guy to stop him doing it?

1 Like

I just typed in MRP and went with the first one up.

It’s MRO now.

Smack fined 2k for striking Jordan Dawson

Lucky he didn’t give someone a sneaky punch to the stomach.
Oh, wait…

2 Likes