MRP 2020...Sling tackle...no problems

EFA

2 Likes

Now that the AFL change the guidelines shouldn’t Burgoyne be suspended?

Changing the rules on the run, now I definitely know the AFL has returned

3 Likes

No, because they’re changing the guidelines from now on. So round 3 onwards. Based on existing guidelines, the Burgoyne decision was correct apparently.

I think Redman is clear to play? Surely we’d know by now?

He wasnt reported was he?

Or does the commentators going oooh ahh over an incident count as a report these days?

Hardly anyone actually gets reported on match day anymore. They’re nearly all done via video review.

Agreed, angry guy runs in and sneaks a jaw punch in. Should not be overturned

Reports don’t exist anymore really - its just down to one man’s opinion Michael Christian. So its whatever he decides that matters. The media and commentators can make noise to bring it to his attention though.

It’s not even his decision. It’s what Gilligan tells him to do.

Bit of rubbish that is isn’t it then?

Basically Channel 7 and fox deciding who gets rubbed out or not. Just dont televise an incident.

1 Like

If all teams were Hawthorn then we might get some consistency

2 Likes

McGovern saying he can’t remember punching rofl

just accept you punched some one in the face and that you’ll take the one week ban

What makes you think the AwFL is in any way interested in conistency? They certainly don’t believe in fairness. They want the rules be flexible enough to penalize some teams but let the likes of Hawthorn, SYD, WCE, Collingwood etc off with, if anything, reduced penalties.

McGovern apparently told the tribunal that he clenched his fists in order not to hurt his fingers.

Lol.

Edit - he’s still banned. Surprise, surprise.

2 Likes

lol that’s funny

Good belly laugh

Doesnt help Sexton instigated it.

unless of course someone from Hawthorn does it…

Yes, Sexton has a bit of form for late hits.
A couple against us last year I think.

I’d post this in another Thread, but the Gold Coast one is still missing in a sea of irrelevance.

So mason is clear?