MRP Thread

surely they could’ve just given him a week or two?

and lecras only got one for a pretty snipey mcsnipe hit, direct to the head?

Hasn't Ted been involved in lots of incidents this year alone? How does he have no record?

Meanwhile, we remain the devils incarnate.

Yep rubbed out round 16.

Surely the direct referral is because the impact doesn’t fall under the classification system - not necessarily because he is up for a lengthy suspension. IIRC they did this earlier this season with Ballantyne.

After today’s media fun, he’ll probably cop 16 weeks.

Conney has gone in to have his bump assessed.

Well I thought it was a great hit.
I very much enjoyed it.

C7 stated that Cooney has been found guilty with a 1 (one) match suspension.

1 week? Sounds like something that the MRP probably could have dealt with.

Hasn't Ted been involved in lots of incidents this year alone? How does he have no record?

Meanwhile, we remain the devils incarnate.

Close to the end for Ted with his form spiralling down, and the frustration starts to take effect.

Hey, I love Teddy. But the MRP report (and judgment?) is flat-out wrong given he was recently suspended for one week (down from two). Maybe, like Collingwood druggies, you can just hide a lot of stuff this week.

Well I thought it was a great hit. I very much enjoyed it.

Not the only one.

Well I thought it was a great hit. I very much enjoyed it.

Not the only one.

That makes 3 of us now, reckon there maybe a few more ?.

Someone got a gif if the ■■■■ dog hit?

How Cooney got only one week is baffling - It was a full on charge.

It was assessed the same as buddy on Edwards earlier this year. I don’t understand the fuss. Don’t we want consistency if nothing else?

How Cooney got only one week is baffling - It was a full on charge.
He charged at the ball, like you are meant to. His opponent got there first. I'm constantly amused by people who think footballers are capable of defying the laws of physics. Of course if he pulled we'd be calling him soft.
Someone got a gif if the ■■■■ dog hit?

Can you give me the qtr & time … 3rd wasn’t it?

Late in the last quarter iirc

The problem with the video is that it is a close shot and Cooney suddenly appears from nowhere and it doesn’t look like he is going for a loose ball. Haven’t seen a wide shot but I suspect it wouldn’t be anywhere near as prejudicial as the close up

Late in the last quarter iirc

Good call. Had the right time wrong qtr.