Music You've Been Listening To

Mega line up headed by Ozzy for Download 2019. There is a spotify playlist for it already.

1 Like

Yeah I posted about new album back in June…Ripper album…this is still their best song thou!

New Mudhoney album out today, Digital Garbage Really digging it.

1 Like

Excellent RAGE tonight.

Guest programmers The Aints.* . . (Kuepper & Oxley)

Been great so far.

.* Band Ed formed not long after The Laughing Clowns wrapped up and named to fk Bailey completely off

Currently touring with a new line up and a Gig coming up at the Caravan Club in Oakleigh.

Well worth the ticket price.

http://www.caravanmusic.com.au/gigs/the-aints/

Played the crap out of this back in the day…

The new incarnations debut Album. … “The Church Of Simultaneous Existence”

Featuring the wonderful Alister Spence on keyboards and Eamon Dilworth on trumpet, both featured in this thread recently from outstanding and publicly ignored albums.

1 Like

Are they selling it on CD? Last time I checked their site, they had stuff on vinyl, downloads and tape FFS, but not the album I wanted on CD.

Will def get it somehow. Any links to decent tracks?

Possibly check the subpop website. I know the previous album was done on CD, I bought it from JB hifi, dunno about this one. I downloaded from Google play but if I see it in store I’ll pick up a copy too.

Whole album is pretty solid. Early faves are:

1 Like

Neat.

Would it be too much to ask for one more tour from these guys…?

2 Likes

Punk fans…I put out some feelers last week to get someone to sing on my music. This came back. So im doing an album worth of tunes with different singers. 90s fat wreck style

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Gave the album a couple of listens a while back, … was unfortunately a bit nonplussed, … it has one chance left.

1 Like

And just for the lol’s, …We’ve been re learning a bunch of Pixies stuff for a chickmates B’day coming up,… and for the umpteenth time over the decades this one is stuck in my head again. Posting it out in the vain hope of exorcising the ear worm.

I met this song at a very strange time at my life, …,

Fk, … Kims OOOO ooohs stay with you, … driving me spare.

6 Likes