Music You've Been Listening To

Yes.

I just loved driving down the freeway to Earthless the other day, this song in particular. Just seems to get me there in half the time.

1 Like

Holy crap, how good is INXS’s Don’t Change?

Doesn’t even sound like them.

Divinyls - Siren

What a front woman. This chick could rock.

3 Likes
1 Like

Opeth… where to start? Where to finish? No more talented band on the planet.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been loving this band since someone played them in the DJ thread. Will need to check who t was and thank them

1 Like

Sorry, Greta Van Fleet

Another woman who could/can rock. Discovered this rather old clip (2012) after getting into some of Zeppelin’s live stuff, but this is probably the best version of Stairway that I have seen/heard.

1 Like
1 Like

Donny’s daughter no less and she sure can sing.

Can’t say I’m aware of Donny Puppy’s work.

1 Like

Halvorson sounds like no-one else, in a good way I think. I like the critic Nate Chinen’s description of her “gawky elegance”.
When she started out she said “No-one would take me seriously. They would take one look at me and say ‘OK, folk singer.’”

I wrote a song. This is a pretty radio Triple M Rock song with my mate Josh on vocals. I recorded it so if its not 100% let me know

1 Like

Nice work.

Is that your buddy’s natural voice? It sounds a lot like someone else, who I can’t put my finger on…

Bring Me The Horizon?

It’s quite good.
I’m far too old for my opinion to be anything more than my opinion, but a bit of bass and sparingly used vocal effects should fill it out really nicely.
I very much liked the bridge. So much so that if it were me I’d consider moving it to the start.

I liked it. Hope to hear more.
Good luck with it!