Music You've Been Listening To

Still sounds fresh after more than 40 years.

1 Like

Pist idiots, what a great name. And good solid punk.

1 Like

Been spamming 90s Eurodance so hard lately

2 Likes
1 Like

Love that they called the douche out. Should have gone into the crowed and kicked him out.

I played that in the DJ King thread, got through easily, great tune.

1 Like

I picked up that whole album.
Full of bangers.

1 Like

@hamboā€¦this one might interest youā€¦more stoner rock/blues

This is brilliant

This album is whats going to keep me happy regardless of Thursday weeks resultā€¦

Will be a ripper, they are a very ver special band, although I do reckon post Undertow the band has always been a litte bit over produced to my ears.

Wow this was great, cheers for posting!

1 Like

Itā€™s now leaked - DLā€™d a copy yesterday. Itā€™s early days, but itā€™s certainly epic. Donā€™t know if itā€™s complete but thereā€™s seven tracks - six of them clocking in over 10 minutes, along with ā€œChocolate Chip Tripā€ which is essentially a 5 minute drum solo over an Aphex Twin trackā€¦ Definitely not the heaviest Tool album - only ā€œInvincibleā€ and the last track ā€œTempestā€ (or ā€œ7empestā€ as it is stylised for the kiddies) really cut loose for any protracted period. An album very much dominated by percussion and lengthy instrumental interludes. In short then, itā€™s generally business as usual (though seemingly with less Maynard than usual). If you previously liked Tool, chances are youā€™ll like this. If you didnā€™t, this wonā€™t change your mindā€¦

2 Likes
3 Likes

New Opeth - In Cauda Venenum 2019

Joni Mitchell - Clouds. 1969. Incredible album.

Bloodbath - Resurrection through carnage 2002

1 Like

Im in love with this album Pneuma is an absolute banger

1 Like

Iā€™m holding out til tomorrow. Canā€™t wait to put on some good headphones and get lost in the Tool experience.

Thatā€™s what she said, ā€¦

ā€œInvincibleā€ is the one doing it for meā€¦ a belter!

1 Like