My Neighbours House Got Trashed by Teenagers

Randomly, what nationality were they bd?

I'd say the chances are pretty high that most of them would be Australian.
Or did you mean "ethnicity"?

Most of them were Iraqies lebanese and Turkish

And do you still live with your parents?

Yep cause they want me too

It strikes me that there was absolutely no party waste in the video. No empty bottles or cans, no food waste. It doesn't look like a place that's had more than a few dozen people inside (lots of broken glass but not a lot of mud / dirt)
What's the builder doing leaving his tools there allowing them to get stolen? I assume he wasn't working on Melbourne Cup day and during the story it was implied that he'd finished the renovations. The DJ gets dropped off around 7:30 and by 8:30 the police are there breaking it up.
The whole story seems a bit odd to me.

Police had been in the house earlier and took the cans but most of the rubbish was strewn over the street

Figured. I'd fly the coop if I were you. Safety over money. Broadie is just a hole that you wouldn't want your worst enemy to be on the wrong end of.

Figured. I'd fly the coop if I were you. Safety over money. Broadie is just a hole that you wouldn't want your worst enemy to be on the wrong end of.
Dunno. Could warm to the idea of Demetriou having to live in Broadmedows (in isolation, I wouldn't wish it upon his family). Get Hirdy sending him pictures of sun rising over the beach which he (presumably) overlooks from his Toorak mansion. I think that would be rather fitting.

And do you still live with your parents?

Yep cause they want me too

Scary

Absolutely disgusting. Filthy behaviour.. Seriously, what do their parents teach them?

Whats even more pathetic is that they were tagged in friends posts about this situation, and the destroyers were laughing and their friends egging them on, "You're a sick-c*** bro." "I wish I was as cool as you" etc etc.

I sincerely hope they get maximum punishment and they all pay for the damage. Feel bad for the owner that has kids and was planning to move in :(

The thing is though the parents don't care. Most are just happy they are getting money from the government for having x amount of kids. 

WTF does "Not much balance at that party last night, was there" mean? She's trying to outsmart a bunch of ethnic blokes from broadie. Good on ya

C***s.

Ive been trying to convince my sister to move out with me for months

WTF does "Not much balance at that party last night, was there" mean? She's trying to outsmart a bunch of ethnic blokes from broadie. Good on ya

Um your forgetting something. The guys that did this arnt very bright.
Jen and I having been laughing at how dumb they are

questioning the integrity of an ACA investigation?

i'll hear nothing of the sort

I must say, if I were BD I would've just constantly yelled insults through a megaphone so the ACA ■■■■■ couldn't film their contrived fictional ■■■■.

Can't wait for ACA's follow up on this report. 'Dodgy renovators'.

Bomber girl come to my street and see the damage for yourself

Followed by 'Pensioner gets ripped off by dodgy tradey'

Followed by 'Pensioner gets ripped off by dodgy tradey'

"Next, the Local shopping centre being taken over by Asians..."

NEXT ON ACA: DODGY LEBANESE BUILDERS PARTYING TOO MUCH AND RIPPING OFF ELDERLY ASIAN PEOPLE.

WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHso1e6NY90