My Neighbours House Got Trashed by Teenagers

Hey Guys

I should have posted this sooner but I've been busy,

We had a major incident in my street during the cup weekend.

On Monday (Cup Eve) 500 Teenagers turned up to our neighbours house for a party. (Which was not even organised by the owner)

My neighbour was renovating so the house was empty, the party organisers broke in. They Trashed his house. It's totalled. they destroyed everything.

My Dad got interviewed by A Current Affair 

The Link to the Video is Below.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8751111/home-trashed-by-teen-partygoers

Interview girl is pretty cute. While it is a pretty shocking case, it's Broadmeadows so the fact that the house is still standing is a positive. Tiz what happens when idiot, inbreds breed. 

@bdstratton maybe not the worst time to gtfo out of Broadie.

with a bit of luck there was plenty of asbestos in the place

Not cool dude.

Will have wanted to be one hell of a party, they are going to be paying for it for a while. Especially if the house was insured, good luck in them getting the insurers off their back when they’re found out.

People used to dance at parties.

tumblr_mw0pdue4MG1shlmrzo4_1280.gif

Interview girl is pretty cute. While it is a pretty shocking case, it's Broadmeadows so the fact that the house is still standing is a positive. Tiz what happens when idiot, inbreds breed. 

@bdstratton maybe not the worst time to gtfo out of Broadie.

I've wanted to move for years but my parents don't

they like the cheap rent

Will have wanted to be one hell of a party, they are going to be paying for it for a while. Especially if the house was insured, good luck in them getting the insurers off their back when they're found out.

we know who some of them are already, their so dumb they tagged themselves to the ACA page on Facebook and they had public pages, they were all bragging about it on their Facebook  pages.

Randomly, what nationality were they bd?

I slept through a teenage riot once.

If the video is anything to go by it looks like said teenagers have made several improvements.

And do you still live with your parents?

i climbed through a front window to get into a house party once. good times. 

It's rude that they didn't invite you.

I'd say the chances are pretty high that most of them would be Australian.

Or did you mean "ethnicity"?

I'd say the chances are pretty high that most of them would be Australian.

Or did you mean "ethnicity"?

Well background sounds better lol but yes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog[/youtube]

DA BOIZ

LOL the ■■■■■ packs always cracked me up

It strikes me that there was absolutely no party waste in the video. No empty bottles or cans, no food waste. It doesn't look like a place that's had more than a few dozen people inside (lots of broken glass but not a lot of mud / dirt)

What's the builder doing leaving his tools there allowing them to get stolen? I assume he wasn't working on Melbourne Cup day and during the story it was implied that he'd finished the renovations. The DJ gets dropped off around 7:30 and by 8:30 the police are there breaking it up.

The whole story seems a bit odd to me. 

questioning the integrity of an ACA investigation?

i'll hear nothing of the sort