Myanmar is free

Sound like it's all about peceptions as usual. E.g. Everyone cracked the ■■■■■ at Frank Bananarama, so he says "ok we'll finally hold this election". Then Bananarama wins with a massive majority, and everyone says "look Fiji is "democratic" now, all good people." Developped countries and US cronies only pretend to care. They couldn't give a stuff.

Do these countries have to be “democratic”?

100% correct - Let these countries develop a political system that works for them - After all democracy is hardly perfect.

That’s not what the US of A folks say !

Original democracy had a significant slave class-not much has changed has it?

Democracy ehhh? Murica’s greatest export. 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

As Mr Churchill once said: democracy is the worst system of government yet invented - except for all the others.

As Mr Churchill once said: democracy is the worst system of government yet invented - except for all the others.

Yep. He also once said: The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.

Ain’t that the damn truth

Yep. He also once said: The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.

“Masses don’t necessarily know best”.

When you combine this with my theory of 80% of the world’s population are idiots, you can see where the issue lies.

“Fortress Singapore”.

Screw Churchill.

When you combine this with my theory of 80% of the world’s population are idiots, you can see where the issue lies.

It’s gotta be way over that in Australia. Yet voting in mandatory. Works a treat.

It’s gotta be way over that in Australia. Yet voting in mandatory. Works a treat.

I think the theory is that in general, not all the idiots are the same kind of idiots, so with any luck they’ll cancel each other out.

This assumes that the idiots are not the ones in power, but it looks more likely that the idiots are the ones who seek power in the first place.

And 100% of Fark Carlton supporters are totally deluded .QED