NAB 3 @ Subiaco - Weagles vs Bombers Sunday March 13 - 4.10pm WST (7.10pm AEDT)

THE VIC before and after

THE VIC before and after

@Riolio do you have an image for THE VIC?

THE VIC before and after

@Riolio do you have an image for THE VIC?

Yes he does and I pinched it off another of his posts:

Traveling to perth before the season starts isn’t ideal. I don’t see the point in taking over our more experienced players. Just play more kids. Take em over a day or 2 early and get them to gel into our next premiership side.

Traveling to perth before the season starts isn't ideal. I don't see the point in taking over our more experienced players. Just play more kids. Take em over a day or 2 early and get them to gel into our next premiership side.

Nervous about taking over older players with an injury history, would be nervous about cramping up Grima or Looneybugger in a plane seat for four hours.

Traveling to perth before the season starts isn't ideal. I don't see the point in taking over our more experienced players. Just play more kids. Take em over a day or 2 early and get them to gel into our next premiership side.
I wouldn't have thought one game against Carlton 4 weeks before the first game is ideal for our more experienced players. This will be a good hit out for them and they will have a 2 week break before the first game. Play our best side.

What are the details for training? UWA, what time?

I wouldn't have thought one game against Carlton 4 weeks before the first game is ideal for our more experienced players. This will be a good hit out for them and they will have a 2 week break before the first game. Play our best side.

Agreed

In: Leuneberger, Parish, Zaharakis, Grima, Zerrett, Crowley, Kelly, Stokes, Goddard daniher
Out: Michael, Long, Hams, Hartley, Jerrett, Bird, McKenna, Simpkin, Kommer, Ashby laverde

Parish and Crowley already ruled out.

I thought Crowley was in. Has he been injured?

Il go to training if im out of hospital. Where and when

Minor hamstrings to both he and Parish according to 3AW yesterday.

Not a full pre-season

RIP

Sure.

“Minor”

Keen to see Lueneberger

Aaaaaand we’re heading to last week’s team being the norm, not the exception.

And the injuries roll in. Pushed too hard too soon?

RIP our two best players

Agreed

In: Leuneberger, Parish, Zaharakis, Grima, Zerrett, Crowley, Kelly, Stokes, Goddard
Out: Michael, Long, Hams, Hartley, Jerrett, Bird, McKenna, Simpkin, Kommer, Ashby

Daniher?