NAB Challenge Game Discussion

Anyone see that goal from Nakia Cockatoo? Fricken impressive and he seems to have quite a solid build on him already

Yup, him and motlop are going to give us nightmares for years. We have never been able defend those types of players (not racist).

Quoted Post

Yup, him and motlop are going to give us nightmares for years. We have never been able defend those types of players (not racist).
Baguley says hello

Fark Carlton beat Fark Collingwood by 7 points. Both teams missing a couple of players but aside that, both teams fielded strong teams.

Lol. Derm just said Ryder is close to the best player in the comp.

Quoted Post

Lol. Derm just said Ryder is close to the best player in the comp.

Was Ryder sitting next to Robbie Gray?

Whine brother #1 and Dimma both wanted the roof shut after today’s Etihad game. Ziebull is one tough hombre.

Crows won at Moron Park.

Dogs up early.

i have no idea what this means

Dogs by 6 goals at half-time.

Franklin knocked out…

Looked ugly. Hope he’s OK.

The morons didn’t partially close the roof for our Friday game, after announcing they would do so this year to avoid sun/shadow transitions. It only looked horrible for the first quarter, but geez how could you release a policy and several days later forget about it?

Quoted Post

The morons didn’t partially close the roof for our Friday game, after announcing they would do so this year to avoid sun/shadow transitions. It only looked horrible for the first quarter, but geez how could you release a policy and several days later forget about it?

You don’t remember the ‘Captains Pick - All Star Game’ we were supposed to get last year?

Lasted about 3 hours before they canned it

I wouldn’t be surprised if Franklin’s broken his cheekbone.
Top of Rohan’s head just smashed right into him.

Kieran Jack subbed at HT and is also at hospital too, appeared to get a knock to the ribs when tackled.

I give carlton fans another quarter or so before they start savaging the boekhorst recruitment. Maybe less. Lol.

Well drafting a maybe rookie pick with your first national draft selection can invite ridicule

cockatoo looks a player holy ■■■■

Quoted Post

I give carlton fans another quarter or so before they start savaging the boekhorst recruitment. Maybe less. Lol.
should give it to him on twitter.

Quoted Post

Reminded me of Lovett except Cockatoo hit his target.

ZING!