NAB Cup 2014

Jimmy Toumpas kicked 4 goals in a Melbourne intra-club match, an article gets posted on afl.com saying he's a star of the future. Don't doubt that, but can you really read anything on a guy standing out in a Melbourne intra-club match? I mean, he was playing on a Melbourne defender....

Leroy Jetta would dominate in a Melbourne practice match.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

lets not say stupid things we can't take back.

Perhaps you are looking for this thread?

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/500-lid-off-2014/

So there's no Grand Final for this series, is there an actual winner or a cup? If not it's basically a couple of practice matches that mean SFA, imagine if The dogs, Saints, Giants, or Suns dominate and still have nothing to add to the display case, surely this format is a lame money making scam, needs to be a prize on offer and a Grand Final...

Doesnt look like any finals scheduled in the fixture on the NAB challenge website.

Not sure why they have a separate "Practice Match" section for the last round. Why don't they just have a 3rd round of the NAB challenge.

Are there different rules between NAB challenge matches and practice matches?

No, there is no NAB Cup final, the competition is meaningless.  Like I said in the other thread, this is the AFL monetising practice matches.

Also, interchange cap comes in, at 130 (it will be 120 in the proper season), which is dumb considering each team will have 6 bench players and 2 substitutes and it's going to be ■■■■■■■ hot.  Let them rotate, everyone wants to get some game time into their players, why put these bullshit restrictions on for this?

I didn’t see what was wrong with the NAB cup format last year. Sure it was the 'Who cares Cup." But at least it was on tv. Is this even now being played on Foxtel?

Big crowd..if not full house, expected in Sleepy Hollow tonight.

For me of the the other clubs, I want to see how the likes of Jesse White cope at their new clubs

I didn't see what was wrong with the NAB cup format last year. Sure it was the 'Who cares Cup." But at least it was on tv. Is this even now being played on Foxtel?

It is on Foxtel, yes.

And I agree with you regarding last year's format. This one just sounds confusing. Is there even a eventual winner?

It's all about supercoach.

Anyone else hoping Geelong belt the Filth by 100+?

Just as I flick it over Maxwell breaks some guys jaw with his knee

Burbury it was. Looked bad.

Runners out looking for his teeth. 

Just as I flick it over Maxwell breaks some guys jaw with his knee

Hopefully he‘s back for Anzac Day.

Boring match lol.

I tell you what that ain’t a bad goal

Boring? Sorry I meant satisfying :slight_smile:

If that is the standard at this stage, look out

If that is the standard at this stage, look out

Agree, pretty decent pace and standard tonight

Pies look like they may be handy again this year with some good pick ups. I expected them to finish lower, but now I’m not to sure.

Pies look like they may be handy again this year with some good pick ups. I expected them to finish lower, but now I'm not to sure.

Jesse White looked good for them. Will be a handy addition for sure