NAB Cup 2014

The Brions were missing plenty of players: Redden, Rich, Rockcliff, Burger, Brown, Merret, Pateful, Mgrath, Adcock, Martin, Mguane, Moloney, Staker. Not all world beaters but that is their senior core.

Only Rockcliff and Redden are worth noting out of that lot, the rest wouldn't be in many teams 22.

Dont rate adcock, rich, looney, moloney?

The Brions were missing plenty of players: Redden, Rich, Rockcliff, Burger, Brown, Merret, Pateful, Mgrath, Adcock, Martin, Mguane, Moloney, Staker. Not all world beaters but that is their senior core.

Only Rockcliff and Redden are worth noting out of that lot, the rest wouldn't be in many teams 22.
Nope. You can call me arrogant or one eyed or whatever you like.
But Rich is only perceived as "good" because of "oh look at how far he kicks the ball, oh look a red car" followers like Bruce.
Adcock I think has gone backwards and is almost the forgotten man in that backline. A couple of years ago I rated him highly but I think playing for a team like Brisbane during the time he was coming up would stunt anyone's growth.
Maloney just gets the ball out of a pack and hacks it forward. He did have a good season in 2010 was it when Jamar was actually half decent? But other than that he is quite an average footballer in my opinion.
Just my opinion guys, no need for anybody to lose their hat. For anyone looking to have a go.

Fair enough. I dont think their worldbeaters, but I think they would be in most teams 22.

Think you're harsh on Adcock. Is he their captain now?

Rich was ahead of the others in his draft because he was much bigger than them. He is still young though (maybe 21) and has a good future. Would love him at Essendon.

Yeah, adcock is captain

rich still has heaps of improvement in him. As a junior at subiaco, he was one of the best ive seen. I dont think he’s a bad player by any means, but he will get better imo

Think you're harsh on Adcock. Is he their captain now?

Rich was ahead of the others in his draft because he was much bigger than them. He is still young though (maybe 21) and has a good future. Would love him at Essendon.

Rich is 23. Turns 24 in June

Rich and Looneyburger are guns

Old Roosy didn't bother working on goal kicking.

Richmond ain’t looking any good this time year

Jacky boy having a sook about being dropped from the leadership group?

I know it’s a practice match, but Melbourne look better.

Kennedy - harris looks good. Will be a player

Jay Kennedy Harris killing it!

Benfti’s boy!

I know it's a practice match, but Melbourne look better.

Adding Cross, Vince and Tyson helps their midfield massively. Howe is playing as a key forward so they will be better once they have a big bloke up there. Still will be bottom 3 though. 

apologies if its already been asked, but is there any justintv pwords/links this year? mods gurge if necessary.. hopefully someone sees and PMs me first.. would much appreciate.

Richmond are fkn ■■■■■

Same old Richmond

The Dees win a pre-season practice match and everyone gets excited.

Nah, more the fact that Richmond still look ■■■■
Reckon the Dees could start 4-1 or even 5-0, very soft draw to start

Nah, more the fact that Richmond still look ****
Reckon the Dees could start 4-1 or even 5-0, very soft draw to start

I refuse to read form in a glorified practice match.  Richmond have nothing to prove in that sort of match and now realise that so do not go hard after it.  Their aim is to be fit and ready for round 1.