Nat Rat

Best wishes Nathan. Ripper bloke, loyal servant hope you come out of this even stronger.

yeah, my thoughts were why is this being made public?
best of luck to him, ripper bloke

Media. Would get wind of it eventually and write their own angle.

I don’t care I still live him.

While you can never tell, it seemed from the outside like he wasn't having troubles of that nature. If an issue has developed quickly it shows how level headed and honest he is for getting help.

Brilliant person, the kind that makes me feel proud to be an Essendon supporter and member. Followed the footsteps of great people like Bolton, Long and of course Sheedy who have shown us that there is a lot more to football than simply playing the game.
Hope he comes good quickly and can play a role at the club going into the future.

_They_ won't go there will they? Surely.

I reckon events this year drove me to drink.

Good luck Nat Rat!

fkg love this c*nt

get better rat

Good to see the club is giving him the support he needs. Won't be long before he is belting c*nts again.

Fixed.
Get well soon Nat Rat. A true inspiration to all.

yeah, my thoughts were why is this being made public?
best of luck to him, ripper bloke

Media. Would get wind of it eventually and write their own angle.

Yeah that was my thought too. Good chance that one of the papers found out about it and called Essendon for a comment. So the club decided to get on the front foot and announce it themselves, thereby stopping the muckrakers from getting a scoop while showing their support for NLM.

Anyway, best of luck to him. Seems like a quality person.

I read an amazing stat recently: apparently within 2 years of retirement 78% of NFL players are bankrupt, jobless or divorced.

The transition from professional footballer to everyday citizen must be very difficult, mentally. I just hope the club is providing adequate support to recently retired and delisted players (not suggesting they have failed NLM in this case).

Best wishes Nathan. Ripper bloke, loyal servant hope you come out of this even stronger.

Best wishes Nathan. Much respect for you.

IMO the club has made a statement in order to avoid the media insinuating it was drug related (farkers would have just said rehab and left it at that), and/or that EFC declined to comment and therefore didn’t care about a players welfare.

A proud servant of our club & his community…

Get well soon Muzz!!

All the best Natrat!

I’m surprised that Caro hasn’t written an article relating Nat’s situation as a by-product of the supplements issue.

good luck in your recovery nat rat! such a good person i hope he can overcome his personal troubles!!

he does so much good for the community he deserves all the understanding and assistance possible!

Good luck Nathan. You deserve the support you’re getting from the Club and it’s supporters. We believe in you.

I'm surprised that Wilson hasn't written an article relating Nat's situation as a by-product of the supplements issue.

Give her time...

I'm surprised that Wilson hasn't written an article relating Nat's situation as a by-product of the supplements issue.

not while hes got his hat in the ring for a Richmond job she wont.