NBA 2015/16 thread. The season before Simmons, Summer League starts in a week

How appropriate of the two careers. Kobe has a 3 year tour of farewell and TD just quietly exits through the back door

D’Angelo continuing to light up Summer League with 26 points in three quarters.

Looking a class above the rest as he should.

Has a lot of talent.

Everything is under-stated with Tim Duncan - A gun !

Great switching by Toronto, great game by biso

Surprised Toronto won a game.

Thon Maker. Another double double.
10 points, 10 fouls :smiley: :smiley:

A gun!

:’(

Maker highlights. “blocked it with his arm pit” :stuck_out_tongue:

Ben Simmons 18 points on 7-15 shooting tonight. 3 rebounds & 2 assists.

Thon Maker was all over the place during Sunday’s summer league loss to the D-League Select Team, tallying 17 points, 17 rebounds, one 3-pointer, two blocks and two turnovers in 33 minutes.
Maker put his athleticism on full display with a pair of highlight-reel swats, and his hustle was impressive as he was regularly diving to the floor for loose balls. Maker went 7-of-15 from the field and 1-of-4 from deep, and while he did also rack up six personal fouls, his effort on both ends of the floor was impressive. If the Bucks are successful in trading away Greg Monroe this offseason, get ready for the Maker hype train to go into overdrive.

How did Russell (Lakers) look, Ben?

Haven’t been able to watch any pre-season games yet but from the bits and pieces I have seen, he looks like he can handle the rock pretty well, has good court vision and passing and can also hit a jumper but I think may struggle with consistency to begin with.

What’s your view on him?

He’ll have massive expectations on him playing for the Lakers and being the number two pick.

He handled it well but was put under the pump by Neto a few times but his passing into the post in particular was a stand out. Jumper does need work.

Agree. Very raw but has shown some good signs already.

Let’s just hope he gets a full season of development into him unlike Randle last year.

How did Russell (Lakers) look, Ben?

Haven’t been able to watch any pre-season games yet but from the bits and pieces I have seen, he looks like he can handle the rock pretty well, has good court vision and passing and can also hit a jumper but I think may struggle with consistency to begin with.

What’s your view on him?

He’ll have massive expectations on him playing for the Lakers and being the number two pick.

He handled it well but was put under the pump by Neto a few times but his passing into the post in particular was a stand out. Jumper does need work.

can trades happen still before July 1?

Looks like the league is doing everything it can to get KD to stay in OKC, that’s three away games in a row won by the refs.

I think KJ was only about 6'1 or 6'3, not that tall for a PG :wink:
I think he's talking about Magic.

I thought the :wink: indicated he was making some sort of attempt at humour

■■■■■■ Celtics miss out again.. Wonder if Ainge will trade it

Hope not, I really think you should grab buddy.

What about Jaylon Brown?

Thon Maker at 23 please!

Wtf just happened?