NBA 2015/16 thread. The season before Simmons, Summer League starts in a week

Anyone know when the new fixture is t. Hope I can catch a couple of games in november

Usually 1st or 2nd week of August

I'll take LMA a million times before Love.

Lakers are very confident of landing one of them, hence why they went with Russell today.

Boogie.

He’d be great but I would hate to think what we would have to give up for him.

It would leave us with either just Kobe & Cousins or Russell, Kobe & Cousins.

I don’t think we have the assets to get it done personally. Not without selling the farm.

Trade must be on the cards for Celtics, drafted too many PGs in the last couple years. Smarts been named recently, & I doubt Ainge wants to let IT2 go. Got a lot of B-grade players that would be good role guys for some contenders (Olynyk, Turner, Bass etc.) hoping to see some stuff done before the FA.

I cant keep up, where is LMA going, during the draft someone mentioned the spurs?

Spurs still his first choice from what is being said, but Lakers firming right behind them.

Dallas and Knicks a long distant third.

Yep, spurs make the most sense for him seeing as his son lives in San Antonio, but I will cry if they have to dump Patty to make salaries work.

That being said I imagine the market for him would be quite strong.

I was reading last night something about Splitter possibly being moved on to accommodate LMA.

Trade must be on the cards for Celtics, drafted too many PGs in the last couple years. Smarts been named recently, & I doubt Ainge wants to let IT2 go. Got a lot of B-grade players that would be good role guys for some contenders (Olynyk, Turner, Bass etc.) hoping to see some stuff done before the FA.

The president has stated that Smart being traded was never didcussed. Would need to be a massive offer considering the effort they went to in scouting him in his dtaft year.

Sully could be traded to Hornets as he isn’t following the Celtics on twitter anymore and just started following the Hornets. Im praying Brooklyn get a lottery pick as we get their unprotected pick next season

Not sure. Still 3 days away either way.

■■■■■■ Celtics miss out again… Wonder if Ainge will trade it… Im open to trading it as we win the right next year to swap picks with Nets… Cant see them getting better

■■■■■■ Celtics miss out again.. Wonder if Ainge will trade it

Hope not, I really think you should grab buddy.

Issac Humphries has reclassified to Class of 2015 and promptly declared for Kentucky. Which for those who follow NCAA will know that program is the NBA fast track program, All their front counrt tallent got drafted to the NBA last year, so he will see plenty of playing time.

Not sure if I’m speaking out of turn here but who?

Al-Farouq Amini four year $30 Million to be a Blazer.

Wow.

Free agency is so much fun.

AD re-signs with the Pellies for 145mil over 5 years.

Wow.

But he’s ■■■■!!!

The league is crazy.

Oh also

Wow.

But he’s ■■■■!!!

The league is crazy.

Roughly 7.5mil over 4 years is nothing with the new cap coming in.

Wow.

Holy ■■■■ that’s overs
Oh also

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2015/06/lsus_ben_simmons_shows_he_can.html

“James Harden still managed to get to the line 22 times over the 5-minutes of playing time.”

Wow.

Holy ■■■■ that’s overs

Freeging ridiculous is what it is.

Patty Mills may be headed to the Cavs as part of the salary shed the Spurs do to get Aldridge.

Don’t know how I feel about that.