NBA 2015/16 thread. The season before Simmons, Summer League starts in a week

I just saw that Melbourne has now produced the 2nd most No.1 NBA draft picks ever, of any city in the world. Chicago is 1st
Bogut, Irving and Simmons. Is that all of them? How many has Chicago done?
I just saw that Melbourne has now produced the 2nd most No.1 NBA draft picks ever, of any city in the world. Chicago is 1st
Bogut, Irving and Simmons. Is that all of them? How many has Chicago done?

4 Derrick Rose, Anthony Davis, Mark Aguirre & LaRue Martin

We deserve our own team!!

The south east Melbourne magic tiger Titans.

The south east Melbourne magic tiger Titans.

Giant Saints

The south east Melbourne magic tiger titan dragons!

Fixed

Needs a bit of old school Spectres (my old team) & Saints

Marc Stein: Sources say Warriors, Spurs & incumbent Thunder are first three known teams to land recruiting meetings with Kevin Durant

KD isn’t going anywhere…

Insiders sources say that they’ve said sayings.

Looks like Bledsoe could be traded. Love him but he's injury prone.

Would rather lose Knight, but probably get more back for Bledsoe. Where are we sending him?

Not sure. We did look at Gordon Howard but that didn't eventuate.

I heard that one, he is the perfect fit for the Suns too, but if Jazz wouldn’t take Bledsoe and Pick 4 then we will never get him!!

*Haywood

**Hayward

Would rather lose Knight, but probably get more back for Bledsoe. Where are we sending him?

What about Tyson Chandler? Are the Suns looking to try and move him on?

I think you should keep Bledsoe. Would be selling low.

What about Tyson Chandler? Are the Suns looking to try and move him on?

I think you should get Bledsoe. Would be selling low.

Chandler is the highest paid teacher of all time, but if he can turn Len into a 15 & 10 player he has earnt his $$ he is also a great influence off court, he stays!
Agreed we would be selling low on Bledsoe, I’m all for keeping him and if Knight can be a 6th man we only need to find a front court and we might be competitive

**Hayward

I must be ■■■■■■, I read it as Hayward and only noticed the error after you guys corrected it

**Hayward

I must be ■■■■■■, I read it as Hayward and only noticed the error after you guys corrected it

And I only noticed when Wes pointed it out too. I blame auto correct.

I knew who you were talking about. I was just being a smartass to Ben :slight_smile:

OKC just traded Serge Ibaka to the Magic for Victor Oladipo, Ersan Ilyasova and the rights to Domantis Sabonis.

Jeepers.

Not sure what to make of that trade (for both parties)

Serge is in decline, Adams more important, now you have two crazy intense two way guards next to each other

dipo a two way guard?

Very much so