NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

yep

What site do people use for play-by-play and boxscores? I've been using yahoo/nba, but since they've changed their site it's unbearably bad.

Absolutely horrible. I can’t work out how to get box scores from the NBA (US) site.

I use this for boxscores http://www.espn.com.au/nba/scoreboard

Bleacher Report App is good or the NBA app.

Just grab a league pass, use a proxy and you pick it up for $150 as opposed to the $320 robbery they try and make Australians pay.

Yep, it’s $150 in Canada. Is that the cheapest?

Yep, a few all around that price Canadian dollar same price as Aus so easy to go with that

Completely forgot about doing something like that and had my $300~ direct debited :s

From Bogut

Good to have the @EssendonFC boys @FantasiaOrazio @joedaniher06 @HeathHocking39 @zachmerrett07 at @dallasmavs practice today!

Completely forgot about doing something like that and had my $300~ direct debited :s

Email them to reverse it and they will, I did that couple of years ago, then repurchase, half the preseason games aren’t even televised this year and the App doesn’t work on PS4 ( you actually can’t get the app in the Australian ps store either ), charging $320 is a ■■■■ take.

Exum looked pretty good last week with 18 against Phoenix
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yc3h_YZh6wk

Ingram starting to warm up.

Rookie of the year is so wide open this year, any one of about 20 blokes could win it and the 4 with the least chance are the first 4 guys drafted

Rookie of the year is so wide open this year, any one of about 20 blokes could win it and the 4 with the least chance are the first 4 guys drafted

Simmons would have won in a canter if he hadn’t have gotten injured.

My tip is probably someone like Hield.

Simmons would have won in a canter if he hadn’t have gotten injured.

My tip is probably someone like Hield.

He is the obvious one, but I’m leaning towards Embiid or even Sabonis
Ingram starting to warm up.

Getting more confidence in his shot.

GSW still made us look silly when making us defend though today.

YEAH BABY!

We just waived RJ Hunter, definitely going to be snapped up by someone else.

We just waived RJ Hunter, definitely going to be snapped up by someone else.

We waived Archie Goodwin which was a bit of a surprise.

Me Tomorrow - “cough cough cough sorry boss, got a real bad cold cough cough cough don’t think I’ll make it in today”

Wait…I AM THE BOSS…day off yeah baby.

GO CELTICS!

Isaiah Thomas to star again

Just a gentle triple double for Lebron to start the season.

LeBron has the first Triple Double of the season.