NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Late to start this but pre season is under way, the two Aussies rookies are injured but Exum was back today and looked tentative, Delly walked straight into the Bucks and bossed it like a vet, Bogut and Mills have not suited up yet and Joe was Joe.

Who beats the warriors this year?

Suns offense against Spurs today looking very schmick! Bring on the real stuff.
certainly did.

I watched the whole Bucks/Bulls game, was really interested to see Wade on the bulls (played stuff all but hit a couple of 3’s) but seriously I think Delly is a seriously under rated player in the NBA, people look for any reason to diminish his play, I think cause he is a slow unathletic guy with a funky stroke. But he makes every team he plays on better, sure he does not have lebron by his side now, but he just comes in and controls the pace and dishes for who ever team he plays for much like he did in the Olympics for the boomers, he had 11 points 5 assists in not a heap of court time, but finished the game as a plus 18 on a team that won by 2.

The clippers

He may not have Lebron but he does have the Greek freak!! Giannis may got 20/10/10 this year as a point forward. The bucks will be awesome to watch

How good is it to see Embiid on the court! 6ers looked ok today, Saric looks handy.

Celts were ok too, Horford got some numbers in little court time and Brown’s inside work seems ok, but his outside shot is woeful…

Late to start this but pre season is under way, the two Aussies rookies are injured but Exum was back today and looked tentative, Delly walked straight into the Bucks and bossed it like a vet, Bogut and Mills have not suited up yet and Joe was Joe.

BLAZERS. EASY.

BLAZERS. EASY.

Until you blazer it

I CAN’T GET OVER DEVIN BOOKER. ■■■.

I CAN'T GET OVER DEVIN BOOKER. ■■■.
We have a star.
Sure have. He was impressive to watch last year, but looks like he's going to a fringe all-star (at least) level this year

Joel Embiid looks like he is going to be a very good player, shame he doesn’t have Simmons beside him yet.

Also mannn the Bucks roster is very deep they will have no problems off the bench this year.

I CAN'T GET OVER DEVIN BOOKER. ■■■.
We have a star.

Reckon it won’t be long until Chriss is starting too

What site do people use for play-by-play and boxscores? I’ve been using yahoo/nba, but since they’ve changed their site it’s unbearably bad.

Also, I love how SanAn just fill out their roster with Europeans and you just know one of them will develop into a solid bench guy and be moved on in 2-3 years.

What site do people use for play-by-play and boxscores? I've been using yahoo/nba, but since they've changed their site it's unbearably bad.

Absolutely horrible. I can’t work out how to get box scores from the NBA (US) site.

I use this for boxscores http://www.espn.com.au/nba/scoreboard

Thon Maker made a nice start.

Rumor has it Ben Simmons Agent wants him to sit out the season. If true 76er fans would be disappointed as Joel Embiid has literally played his first minute in this pre season and now their number 1 pick might not play till next year.

Thon Maker looks really good, was a huge surprise with the bucks getting him at #10 but his size is justifying it. Then again last time Milwaukee took an Aussie in the first round he ended up winning a championship( albeit on a different team).

Have you heard the way GSW are talking? Klay and Curry said they won’t sacrifice their shots while Durant will be looking to prove himself, I’m interested to see how they share the ball come crunch time in a tight game.

As a Celtic’s fan the only other team i’ll really be paying attention to in Brooklyn as thanks to their stupidity I can enjoy my team making the playoffs while having two more top 5 picks to build the future dynasty or make a blockbuster trade.

Watching every game of the pre-season so far for my Lakers and I honestly have no idea why we signed Mozgov.

He is literally stealing a living.

How that man gets paid $18 million a season is beyond a joke.

He is useless at everything bar being useless.

What site do people use for play-by-play and boxscores? I've been using yahoo/nba, but since they've changed their site it's unbearably bad.

Absolutely horrible. I can’t work out how to get box scores from the NBA (US) site.

I use this for boxscores http://www.espn.com.au/nba/scoreboard

Bleacher Report App is good or the NBA app.

Just grab a league pass, use a proxy and you pick it up for $150 as opposed to the $320 robbery they try and make Australians pay.

Can you do that on iPad/iPhone lee?

Pretty sure you can add VPN or proxy to phones and tablets