NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

LOL Clippers.

Suck it Rivers and suck it CP3. Outside of Iguodala and Curry they’re the two biggest sooks in the league and they can nick off. Clips will never get anywhere.

Surely the Clips blow it up now?

Will be interesting to see what they do.
With CP3 unrestricted, you’d hope he’d give them indication of whether he’s staying or going and then if staying flip Blake.

I hope the clips take melo

please please please (from a future knicks fan)

JIngles & Exum.

Don’t hold too much hope up against the Warriors though.

It’s going to be a tough series, probably going 6-7 games.

Warriors dont like Jazz’s length and pace of play (slow).

Jazz will have issues covering 3 shooters on the court at once (Steph/Klay/KD)

They are a really good team at defending the perimeter though, and gobert is going to have a field day. It’s more if they can offensively put up the numbers

They were number 1 in defence im pretty sure

Hopefully, Gobert stays fit too and doesn’t get injured.

Will be interesting then.

It’d be dumb that either or even both of CP3 and Blake left after they barricaded DeAndre in Blakes house and wouldn’t let him leave until he re-signed.

LeBron probably wants them so he has more “playmakers”…

In all seriousness. Someone would be silly to pay either of them 25-30mil a season when they produce nothing but trash in the playoffs.

It was fun whilst it lasted Clippers.

Really?

I’d have Kerr, Draymond, LeBron, Cuban and Fizdale right up there in the biggest sook award.

Spurs getting blown away.

They weren’t even blown away.

I think that was the NBA Playoff Edition of Hiroshima.

Celtics 2 Wiz 0

Celtics won it in OT.

They just didn’t have any answers for IT down the stretch.

IT is ■■■■■■ unbelievable. 53 points to win them the match…Avery and IT turned it up in OT

Speaking of sweeping

Looks like Cavs are going to sweep another round

pathetic by raptors

Didn’t help that Kyle Lowry was injured, although, it was a pretty comprehensive win by the Cavs.

Spurs win big, but Parker could be done for a while, if not the rest of the playoffs.